Ant-Man Figure Discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome :yess: Don't a lot of the Lost cast live in Hawaii :lol

That's what I heard but mainly on Oahu, the more "city" type of island.

I think she moved out to mine (arguably the most beautiful) to get away from it all and now she's got herself a local boyfriend :lol it's kinda trippy really, nothing big like that happens out here in the most western part of the United States :lol:lol:lol

I'm not sure how I feel about the movie Tbh :/
I do think it'll be fine, I know the trailer is no indication thats its going to be good but I'm going to remain optimistic, mostly because its Marvel :lol
I'm looking forward to it! I love Paul Rudd.
He's great :hi5: I'm looking forward to seeing this also, good cast overall

It's weird but I have the same feeling for the movie like I did for the first Iron Man. Maybe because every Marvel movie since has felt like such a spectacle and this one sort of feels like it "shrinks" down on that, pardon the pun:lol

But yeah, I'm so excited to have this figure in my collection.

I love the underdog vibe the film has already. Yellowjacket has this superior suit, instantly making us root for the hero, add to that Paul Rudd is the most likable actor on the planet. It'll be huge.

It's weird but I have the same feeling for the movie like I did for the first Iron Man. Maybe because every Marvel movie since has felt like such a spectacle and this one sort of feels like it "shrinks" down on that, pardon the pun:lol

But yeah, I'm so excited to have this figure in my collection.

haha :joy
True, we expect so much from the MCU movies these days, but I expected AOU to be this huge thing and it didnt disappoint me after almost 2+ years of hype :lol.... with this movie, I'm not that hyped about it but I still have faith it will deliver......

Looking at your sig, now ST:TFA is a movie I can get hyped for :rock :woo

I just want Yellow Jacket, I'm excited for Ant Man but that Yellow/Black color scheme is so unique, thats why I love Python :clap

haha :joy
True, we expect so much from the MCU movies these days, but I expected AOU to be this huge thing and it didnt disappoint me after almost 2+ years of hype :lol.... with this movie, I'm not that hyped about it but I still have faith it will deliver......

Looking at your sig, now ST:TFA is a movie I can get hyped for :rock :woo

I just want Yellow Jacket, I'm excited for Ant Man but that Yellow/Black color scheme is so unique, thats why I love Python :clap

Oh yeah yellow jacket and antman will be awesome figures

Yellowjacket figure revealed...
rNrIYB1.jpg

I'm not really sold on Paul Rudd, I really didn't like him in Knocked Up or This is 40. Though it didn't help that they were pretty terrible films.

I'm also surprised they went for him as he's already in his mid 40's and this is the first film that he will appear in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watching Hot fuzz makes me really sad edgar wright didn't do it. I'm sure it'll be entertaining like all marvel movies but dang his style with a super hero flick would be so great.

Apparently his humor was too British...which is kind of a stupid reason as to why Marvel didn't like his script but I understand it at the same time. But the thing is, they at least still kept his screenplay and script with some rewrites from Adam McKay and Paul Rudd, so that's good. But then they give James Gunn free reign on his film. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back