Ant-Man Figure Discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this guy:

latest

I would buy Spider-Ham over almost any Marvel character.

So Wasp (Janet) is confirmed to show up in a flashback. I wonder if Hot Toys will do that figure. That also likely means that Hope (Evangeline Lily) will eventually be the new Wasp, hopefully in time for Avengers 3. They need more females on the Roster since Black Widow has been it for most of the movies. Now there will be Widow, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel and possibly Wasp. Which also means HT will finally make more female head sculpts as well.

So Wasp (Janet) is confirmed to show up in a flashback. I wonder if Hot Toys will do that figure. That also likely means that Hope (Evangeline Lily) will eventually be the new Wasp, hopefully in time for Avengers 3. They need more females on the Roster since Black Widow has been it for most of the movies. Now there will be Widow, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel and possibly Wasp. Which also means HT will finally make more female head sculpts as well.

I think we'll just get Ant-Man from Ant-Man. But I sure hope you're right. The more the better. And more female characters with less blank stares...

Looked back the last 10 or so pages and I didn't see this mentioned:

0.75" Ant-Man SDCC exclusive by Hasbro

SDCC-2015-Exclusive-Ant-Man-Figure-Hasbro-Three-Quarters-Inch-e1434465475951.jpg

I believe this is the smallest so far

Also a boxset:

hasbro-antman2-625x326.jpg

I think we'll just get Ant-Man from Ant-Man. But I sure hope you're right. The more the better. And more female characters with less blank stares...

I agree, I'd love to add a Widow to my collection but I can't get past the lifeless face; if HT can sculpt a likeness as well as they do, they should be able to add some emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back