Ant-Man Figure Discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The General Zod sculpt is awesome...definitely not a blank stare.
How did we go from HT females having a blank stare to Paul Rudd and General Zod being female. Well, I guess you could argue Paul Rudd, but General Zod? He's like right below Superman is sheer manliness. He can't be feminine.

The Maleficent sculpt is not too blank. I don't have Abigail Whistler, so I don't know about her. Well, back to Paul Rudd...

Point is, if they can sculpt so much emotion into the General Zod face why are we seeing a Black Widow release with a blank, lifeless stare; they should be able to put a little emotion into her face. She does physical stuff...so show it in her face; it looks silly putting her in a dynamic pose with that face.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Ant-Man...

You have a DC figure? :lol

Some of them are too cool to pass on, no matter how much you prefer Marvel, for example I'd buy a Marvel figure over others but that doesnt mean I don't have DC figures, which I do, or Predator figures, which I do :D:D:D and I'm getting Star Wars figures as well :D

Point is, if they can sculpt so much emotion into the General Zod face why are we seeing a Black Widow release with a blank, lifeless stare; they should be able to put a little emotion into her face. She does physical stuff...so show it in her face; it looks silly putting her in a dynamic pose with that face.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Ant-Man...

:rotfl

I was joking at first, but if he's really getting a suit upgrade in CW, I may really just get the Select version and display this little guy with my Avengers for real.

DST%20Ant%20Man.jpg

I was joking at first, but if he's really getting a suit upgrade in CW, I may really just get the Select version and display this little guy with my Avengers for real.

I had the exact same idea several months ago. It's definitely an acceptable alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back