Any Word on Hot Toys and Robocop for end of 2011?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will be 1/6 scale, the 1/4 is more for the one off's if you ask me, like Terminator or Predator that have a bigger following.

Technically Robocop and Terminator are Iron Men. I think if we could confuse HT into thinking these are somehow from the Marvel Iron Man films they would stop procrastinating on finishing/remaking Terminator and Robocop.

Last edited:
I am officially on hold from buying new stuff from Hot Toys (got about 5 things still left on PO, but do not want to add anything new...at least nothing that has been officially announced).

But...If this sucker comes up for PO, I need to get it.

Other than a more durable dome that isn't rubber what improvements does ED need?

I don't own it but if they do, I'm guessing HT would just use the same excuse as the Iron Man MK I, I haven't got much interest in the ED but if they did reissue it, I'd probably get sucked in to wanting one.

They really gonna release the ED again? Then throb is no point for me to get a old one for $500.....right ?

I don't think it has been officially announced by Hot Toys. It can go either way, but right now nothing is official. $500 for an old HT Ed-209 sound likes a good buy. If Hot Toys re-release or re-do Ed-209, it might end up around that price anyways.

Also, an Alex Murphy in OCP Detroit Police outfit Hot Toys figure would be awesome have a before and after

Hmmm...I've got an extra unused Robo1 and Robo3...maybe I should let those go?

HolyNecroPost_759032.jpg

Back