Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Friday and Christmas. 10%, 15%, & 20% off are their usual discounts. As well as discount for pay in full. Should receive mine in the middle of November, ordered November 29th ‘23.

Anyone have the DF1801 setup? How many figures are you able to fit? Thinking about getting that during black friday if the price is good. Have about about 20ish 1/6 figures and some 1/12 stuff.

Anyone have the DF1801 setup? How many figures are you able to fit? Thinking about getting that during black friday if the price is good. Have about about 20ish 1/6 figures and some 1/12 stuff.
That’s what I have arriving this November.
Though I think I will set them up reverse to how they’re pictured, prefer the smaller DF display to be on the right side.

Ordered three eight inch riser shelf drawers for them. Only purchased one back half shelf for one of the DF120s for the Ledger and Bale shelf. May end up ordering two more back half shelves for the smaller DFs.

In total I believe I’m looking at -

Seventeen or eighteen figures,
TDK 2.0 Armory, Bat-pod, two Batmobiles.

So I think you’ll be fine at twenty bro.
People cram these things,
yours will look spacious, pose and base dependent.

Last edited:
That’s what I have arriving this November.
Though I think I will set them up reverse to how they’re pictured, prefer the smaller DF display to be on the right side.

Ordered three eight inch riser shelf drawers for them. Only purchased one back half shelf for one of the DF120s for the Ledger and Bale shelf. May end up ordering two more back half shelves for the smaller DFs.

In total I believe I’m looking at -

Seventeen or eighteen figures,
TDK 2.0 Armory, Bat-pod, two Batmobiles.

So I think you’ll be fine at twenty bro.
People cram these things,
yours will look spacious, pose and base dependent.
Solid, may also pick up some of the risers as well. Don't really like my current set-up. Bottom shelf is too low down to see the things I have there.

Solid, may also pick up some of the risers as well. Don't really like my current set-up. Bottom shelf is too low down to see the things I have there.
Risers look good to me and I like the idea of organized accessories out of their boxes, tucked away but directly below.

Don’t want to constantly
unstack boxes to get to what I need either.
I also don’t like seeing any collectibles sitting so low to the ground.

I only currently went with one DF120 Back half shelf to feel them out and not overload the display with them. May order more after I see how they do. Not many Batman oriented Moducase collection photos around. Wish people would post photos when they receive theirs.

I got risers for my DF120s as well, but unfortunately didn't get the ones with the drawers. Not sure why I didn't. That would have been a good idea with the accessories.
Yeah I desperately needed somewhere to store the little bits. Great spot to put all of the Vehicles remotes, sculpts, capes, extra bases. Very helpful product, though they’re a bit overpriced for how minimalistic of drawers they are. Still looking forward to your photos bro, have they arrived?

Yeah I desperately needed somewhere to store the little bits. Great spot to put all of the Vehicles remotes, sculpts, capes, extra bases. Very helpful product, though they’re a bit overpriced for how minimalistic of drawers they are. Still looking forward to your photos bro, have they arrived?
Nope, still haven't even received any tracking info. It's been a little over 4 weeks since they told me the container with my order had arrived in the US.

Nope, still haven't even received any tracking info. It's been a little over 4 weeks since they told me the container with my order had arrived in the US.
Wow, mine are set for docking in LA second week of November. Now it’s looking like maybe middle of December to receive it if yours are anything to go by, worst time for huge shipments. That and the JazzInc ‘89 Batmobile shipping out around the same time.

Back