Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah their shipping is absolutely nuts,
in fact it made me adjust my unit order entirely.

I ordered 2 DF120 back in 5/3/23, put 50% down payment

They billed me the final balance which is supposedly billed once product will ship… on 4/11/24 which I paid. That’s almost 6 months since I’ve paid the product in full and I don’t have anything. No update. Nothing. Just an email link with an estimated BS schedule. Which seems to keep changing

I also placed another order for 2 more DF120 on 11/24/23. Same thing. Paid deposit and they billed me final balance on 6/24/24

I find it hard to believe these cases have been sailing for 6 months lol

I ordered 2 DF120 back in 5/3/23, put 50% down payment

They billed me the final balance which is supposedly billed once product will ship… on 4/11/24 which I paid. That’s almost 6 months since I’ve paid the product in full and I don’t have anything. No update. Nothing. Just an email link with an estimated BS schedule. Which seems to keep changing

I also placed another order for 2 more DF120 on 11/24/23. Same thing. Paid deposit and they billed me final balance on 6/24/24

I find it hard to believe these cases have been sailing for 6 months lol
It almost has that feel of TW bs going on. They shouldn't be at sea for more than 3 months max.

The fact you ordered your on 5/2023 and I ordered 8/2023 and you still don't have yours, makes me way less optimistic that mine will be delivered soon, let alone actually shipped.

So on Friday I emailed them …

“Can you please give me an idea of when the order I placed will be shipped? I paid my final balance on 4/11/24. That’s is almost 6 months ago and I have yet to receive ANY updates.
This is ridiculous”

This morning they emailed me this…

“Thank you for your email,

Sincerely apologise for the long wait

Our team informed that they will dispatch your order by today

You will receive a tracking number as soon as the courier picks it up”

Now I don’t know if this is a lie to shut me up lol. Or if I just happened to email them right when the orders were scheduled to ship or what. Or if the only way for them to get off their butts and ship stuff is to email them. I truly don’t know lol

“Can you please give me an idea of when the order I placed will be shipped? I paid my final balance on 4/11/24. That’s is almost 6 months ago and I have yet to receive ANY updates.
This is ridiculous”

Now I don’t know if this is a lie to shut me up lol. Or if I just happened to email them right when the orders were scheduled to ship or what. Or if the only way for them to get off their butts and ship stuff is to email them. I truly don’t know lol
Well, on the one hand many people here obviously received their product, so you will too.

My experience with them after only one or two exchanges about a custom set some years ago, was that their communication sucked and I didn't like the idea of having to chase someone to give them my money -- it didn't bode well for when they actually had my money. So I never dealt with them again and didn't use their product.

This is ridiculous”

Does this mean they are shipping it from California, or are they air shipping it from Singapore? I wonder if I should email something similar since they told me 7 weeks ago that mine arrived at the ports in California, but I have yet to receive any more updates.
Well, on the one hand many people here obviously received their product, so you will too.

My experience with them after only one or two exchanges about a custom set some years ago, was that their communication sucked and I didn't like the idea of having to chase someone to give them my money -- it didn't bode well for when they actually had my money. So I never dealt with them again and didn't use their product.
After my current experience with them, I'm not to sure I will deal with them again myself. They have responded very quickly to any email I have sent, but it all seems to be bs at this point.

Back