Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah me to as mine isn't due until November according to my re-seller :horror

I'm cool with that though because I've got so many PO's to pay off until then :/

I didnt PO it, I dont have any X-Men statues except for custom Wolverine that didnt arrive yet. It does look totally cool though, & if the production pieces turned out great I might get it :)

November is not too bad bro, specially with Planet Hulk coming Jun/July. r u getting the REG?

Yeah me to as mine isn't due until November according to my re-seller :horror

I'm cool with that though because I've got so many PO's to pay off until then :/

Same here :) although part of me wished I was having it sooner

I realised last night this is 5 inches taller than the hulk maquette and on a smaller base :-0

( and that's just the reg ex has another 2 inches of chainsaw)

I didnt PO it, I dont have any X-Men statues except for custom Wolverine that didnt arrive yet. It does look totally cool though, & if the production pieces turned out great I might get it :)

November is not too bad bro, specially with Planet Hulk coming Jun/July. r u getting the REG?

I haven't got any X-Men yet either, I'm just waiting for XM to release there Wolverine & he'll be my 2nd & hopefully Magneto will be my 3rd depending on price but them 2 what ever happens will be a good start.

I'm getting the Reg. Being in the UK, I will only buy an Ex if it's amazing, saying that the Ex was long gone before RobertoBaggio persuaded me to order this, glad he did though because this is looking epic :)

Same here :) although part of me wished I was having it sooner

I realised last night this is 5 inches taller than the hulk maquette and on a smaller base :-0

( and that's just the reg ex has another 2 inches of chainsaw)

Yeah it sucks when everyone is getting there's & were got a 5 month wait but I have got so much coming between now & then i can wait to be honest. 6 PF's 2 Busts 2 CQ's & a Shield from now & then :lol

Yeah, I feel like the in hand pics are going to look outstanding, and I'm going to wish I in ester more into the X-men back in 1999 when I was 8. (So I would be interested in collecting them)

Truth is I do want to collect them, but the team is far too large and I'd go broke because I have no self control. Haha I am an innocent little boy and sideshow collectible a is preying on my weakness!

Yeah, I feel like the in hand pics are going to look outstanding, and I'm going to wish I in ester more into the X-men back in 1999 when I was 8. (So I would be interested in collecting them)

Truth is I do want to collect them, but the team is far too large and I'd go broke because I have no self control. Haha I am an innocent little boy and sideshow collectible a is preying on my weakness!

This is one I reluctantly passed on as well, for similar reasons. I only have Wolverine PF in terms of X-Men, and just don't have a huge attachment to Apoc. Damn, does he look good, though.

Now, will I have the same willpower with Lobo?

After watching X-Men last night (which is amazing by the way!) I'm really hoping I'll get a conversion on my Exclusive waitlist :pray: from previous experience does anyone know if there's a normal time for when a waitlist will convert? As in is there a better chance of it converting once it's about to ship as opposed to it converting now? :dunno never been on the WL before :(

After watching X-Men last night (which is amazing by the way!) I'm really hoping I'll get a conversion on my Exclusive waitlist :pray: from previous experience does anyone know if there's a normal time for when a waitlist will convert? As in is there a better chance of it converting once it's about to ship as opposed to it converting now? :dunno never been on the WL before :(

People have told me it's much more likely around shipping time because of CC declines and what not. I got my fingers crossed for you bud. Hopefully people see some stuff at SDCC and cancel this so you can get one! ;)

Do you have a reg ordered just in case?

People have told me it's much more likely around shipping time because of CC declines and what not. I got my fingers crossed for you bud. Hopefully people see some stuff at SDCC and cancel this so you can get one! ;)

Do you have a reg ordered just in case?

Hey Ty, thanks for the heads up buddy. Well in that case I really hope I get lucky...initially I would have said that this pre order on the WL was an impulse one. A great statue with size, detail and precense in abundance...bit like the Glad Hulk. But after watching X-Men last night and then researching more into the character, I find myself wanting this big time :yess:

P.S. Will get that reply to your PM sent over soon buddy :hi5:

Hey Ty, thanks for the heads up buddy. Well in that case I really hope I get lucky...initially I would have said that this pre order on the WL was an impulse one. A great statue with size, detail and precense in abundance...bit like the Glad Hulk. But after watching X-Men last night and then researching more into the character, I find myself wanting this big time :yess:

P.S. Will get that reply to your PM sent over soon buddy :hi5:

Have you seen this Andy?

https://youtu.be/M6fsky8mlis

I think you have a good chance of getting it, like SavageHULK said, closer to shipping times. Especially with SS on a roll lately, should be some cancellations. When did you get on the WL?

Got my shipping quote already so this bad boy seems to be on schedule for next month.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Funny thing is I was going to cancel because well $600 is a lot of money. However, after seeing the movie cant wait to get this guy. For those who are familiar with my hobby they can't wait to see me get him. So much for canceling. He's coming home :yess:

Back