Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish that was the truth buddy...have you seen my PO list?? :dunno over 30 PO's and counting!!:cuckoo:

Your collection is awesome and you seem like a cool dude. If you want it, you should get it. But if it will put you in a bad spot money wise... It's not worth that.

It's those damn Iron Man Maquettes bro :gah: wasn't expecting that announcement and I want them all :lol :lol

Dude, when I saw them I thought of you. Haha. Can't wait to see if they pull of the mk 7 flying feature. But I'm 99% sure I'm going to get mk 3.

Dude, when I saw them I thought of you. Haha. Can't wait to see if they pull of the mk 7 flying feature. But I'm 99% sure I'm going to get mk 3.

:lol thanks buddy :) yea, the MKVII is going to be a popular choice...probably the MKVII will be the only one I don't get out if all of them as I'm sticking with the XM version for the MKVII :) MKIII looks awesome too...can't wait till they start to get released :panic:

I didn't get an email either. I wouldn't have known if I didn't call them earlier today. Just checked my account and there is a tracking number there. Check yours maybe you got one too

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks! I checked and you're right. It says shipped. I should be getting it Friday!

Man, my final flex pay is on July 5th! I called to see if they would let me pay out early (as they did with the Vader Mythos), and they said they were prioritizing the full pays before the flex pays. Once they are covered they will offer early payouts to the flex payers.

It's those damn Iron Man Maquettes bro :gah: wasn't expecting that announcement and I want them all :lol :lol

You are officially our IM guy Andy.... I don't even see RDJ and see IM... in real life, RDJ don't even collect IM... You on the other hand :lol

I just got the Shipped 7-10 days e-mail. All paid for and everything. WOOT! Gonna be beast next to Colossus. Now I know what to do with Colossus mean face.

He arrived earlier than expected for me...Came in a few more pieces than I was expecting, not quite as massive as I hoped and a bit different from the prototype, but not overly disappointed...still a winner!

In all seriousness though, I'm pumped to receive him Friday!

Getting impatient that mine hasn't shipped when I was charged on Monday. It's Wednesday now. I'm going to call.

I'm still waiting on my Superman EX but haven't even been charged for that yet. I don't see why I'm waiting for this one though, it's paid.

He arrived earlier than expected for me...Came in a few more pieces than I was expecting, not quite as massive as I hoped and a bit different from the prototype, but not overly disappointed...still a winner!

In all seriousness though, I'm pumped to receive him Friday!

I thought this was SS Apo and was :panic: hahahahaha

Holy ****, mine shipped. First time ordering directly from sideshow, hope I don't have any **** ups with it :panic:

Have to settle for pictures posted here for now.
Mine doesn't arrive till Tuesday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just got into a car accident this morning. 3 hours ago. I'm considering returning him and canceling a few others. I thought I'd let you guys know cause who else would I tell. Hopefully I won't need to though but just a ****** morning

Just got into a car accident this morning. 3 hours ago. I'm considering returning him and canceling a few others. I thought I'd let you guys know cause who else would I tell. Hopefully I won't need to though but just a ****** morning

Sorry to hear that. At least you are ok. If you are serious about selling, I'd sell your Apoc on secondary market and make some extra quid.

Back