Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... **** me. I can not wait. Can't imagine how good it's gonna look under the right lighting conditions and a nice pic. Dat Saw.

Looking great! Finally a sculpt worthy to go after. Happy mine will be here in Sat
Low ES am I correct? For the EX that is?

Guys...look at these beautiful pics!!! Oh my!!! :love :love

3uzuqupa.jpg

myde3u7y.jpg

uba8asud.jpg

gy9eryre.jpg

pe2avezu.jpg

a9yhere8.jpg

ge4ysyta.jpg

Just got into a car accident this morning. 3 hours ago. I'm considering returning him and canceling a few others. I thought I'd let you guys know cause who else would I tell. Hopefully I won't need to though but just a ****** morning

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon
Holy smokes hope your alright jedisword, I had to help repair my uncle windshield last years storm. hope you don't need to cancel any orders.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Awesome pictures Rome.
Was there anything we should be concerned about when putting him together?
Or is he one solid piece?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Awesome pictures Rome.
Was there anything we should be concerned about when putting him together?
Or is he one solid piece?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Pegs felt really tight on this piece particularly on the foot and switch out saw/canon. Took me awhile to get it nice and flush. Also, be careful when placing apoc an the base to prevent paint rubs.. His foot is close to the raised part of the base.

Base has decent weight, apoc, not so much....

Nice shots Rome. Looking good in the new Sig pick. Lot of greatness going on there

Is he Rhino thin or Hulk Maquette thin?

Not sure about hulk since i passed on him... I think he's thicker than Rhino. I honestly don't remember. I sold rhino a week after I got him...:lol

Just don't expect apoc to be heavy/solid.

Back