Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is AHR is asking for too much money when they don't pay for the licensing or rights,this latest statue of Bucephalus,Medusa etc... there's no license to pay and still charging like if it was a piece from DC or Marvels.

Its art and its subjective I guess.
I have people who have been waiting for this to be made for years.

People dont have to judge us by the amount of licensing fees we pay, why not appreciate it for what it really is? Its high quality art and people value this sometimes more than anything else.

I dont see any other company wanting to make this for the masses? Unless you pay $5K plus to make it privately no one would even have had a chance to see this.

You know what? Im just going to ignore this reluctancy to accept that we have buyers. Its not like I dont have buyers for our stuff! Your argument may have been valid a few years ago, but not anymore. Not now that I have multiple buyers with cash in hand to buy what we make.

Give it up! :wave

alex, ignore the haters. if you guys dislike ARH, simply move along. no need to say the same thing over and over...

alex, ignore the haters. if you guys dislike ARH, simply move along. no need to say the same thing over and over...

It's a forum, and they are making themselves look bad that's fine with me. I mean how many times can you say it's too expensive? :dunno ok then just don't buy it! Lol :rotfl
I have a product that sells, and profitable enough to keep making products we like.

People are not stupid they read this stuff an they keep seeing the same comments year after year from the same people!
It's just too funny by now!
I go around asking all the artist and the people in the industry and there is much respect for ARH, and I'm very happy to be a part of it.

Just because they make 500 doesn't mean the price must go up,HellBoy PF Ex was only 500 and the price didn't go up and licensing was involved needs to be approved etc....:cuckoo:

Who approves the Bucephalus statue ? The Ancient Greek Museum ? :lol

I'm not a fan of this Conan as i've already said but you can't compare a Sideshow product to a ARH Product.

Sideshow is a massive company with a huge turnover and output, sculptors, art directors, tailors etc 100s of staff

ARH is pretty much 2 guys. Just because they haven't hit home with everyone on this Conan dio doesn't reflect on the rest of their products.

Look at Medusa, as good as any top piece that Sideshow has put out.

I'm not a fan of this Conan as i've already said but you can't compare a Sideshow product to a ARH Product.

Sideshow is a massive company with a huge turnover and output, sculptors, art directors, tailors etc 100s of staff

ARH is pretty much 2 guys. Just because they haven't hit home with everyone on this Conan dio doesn't reflect on the rest of their products.

Look at Medusa, as good as any top piece that Sideshow has put out.

:goodpost: Always good to hear voices of reason.

For those interested:

The Colossal Conan hardcover just arrived at my door from Amazon.

I own many oversized DC 'absolute editions' and Marvel Omnibuses but this is the single thickest volume I've ever seen. It is insane.

It reprints the entire original 50 issue Dark Horse Conan series (telling his early years before they shifted to v2 and began his 'mid' years)

1260 pages in oversized format, quite a bit larger than their hardcover collections. And they haven't gone for thinner paper in order to fit it all in, Nice thick quality paper regardless of how thick it made the volume.

Nice work Dark Horse !

Too bad a bound my issues into 2 hardcover and don't feel like double dipping.
If only it came out 2years ago.

Have never read Conan ever and picked up this Colossal edition off recommendations off cbr plus barnes&noble.com had it for $70shipped. Read the busiek intro and the first issue and last night bought the complete chronicles hardcover by Howard. Now it has led me here to where I'm looking to add Conan to my strict marvel and dc collection. Love this and sideshows beast and prize and now pf. Prob going to weed through my Bowen collection to fund them.

Averone, would it be possible to have a pic of the Conan up against the ARH Minotaurus?

Have never read Conan ever and picked up this Colossal edition off recommendations off cbr plus barnes&noble.com had it for $70shipped. Read the busiek intro and the first issue and last night bought the complete chronicles hardcover by Howard. Now it has led me here to where I'm looking to add Conan to my strict marvel and dc collection. Love this and sideshows beast and prize and now pf. Prob going to weed through my Bowen collection to fund them.

Averone, would it be possible to have a pic of the Conan up against the ARH Minotaurus?

Enjoy your new venture into the world of Conan the Cimmerian!
I wish we had some pictures done, but I don't have anything next to the Mino.

You have seen the measurements, Mino is hunched over but is wider from shoulder to shoulder. Yea there are not many creatures out there to pair up with the fantasy heroes. We make creatures and this will look good either next to this Conan or the Medusa.

I think he was looking for something bad @$$ like this Averone.

Courtesy of Magnumopus:

1391469_363381460462765_1508957172_n_zpsb393b3b8.jpg

Yes Dark humor Thank You! Exactly what I was looking for! But going by the dimensions it appears that Conan should be somewhat towering Minotaurus.

Guys,

The Conan and all the other statues reservation ends when all orders are placed in the beginning of January, so that you have only this month to make reservations, after that we will not be able to guarantee pre-orders. I want to make sure you get one, and since we are to stop taking orders soon I would not wait long. This could be a very limited production.

Remember we are not Sideshow! We operate differently. I expect this to be a run like Medusa we did a few years ago.

We will make this a very limited hard to find statue!!! So please dont delay if your on the fence, go forward and place your reservations this month.

I expect Jan-mid Jan is the cut off for all orders and we will move on to our next projects.

Alex A, ARH Inc

What happened to your statement that you will sell 500 of these? I told you I'd be shocked if you ever sold anything close to 100..You owe me and a few others an apology. Hope you will pay more attention to constructive criticism next next time rather than stubbornly dwell in delusional marketing hype :lecture

What happened to your statement that you will sell 500 of these? I told you I'd be shocked if you ever sold anything close to 100..You owe me and a few others an apology. Hope you will pay more attention to constructive criticism next next time rather than stubbornly dwell in delusional marketing hype :lecture

Hey bro, please let us enjoy who purchased that statue, nobody need to prove anything to anybody, further Alex's message is a last call for undecided people who might be considering to buy it. That's all, a warning message only which has nothing related with any statement or any failure that you want to mention! I love that diorama and if you examine that topic, you can clearly understand what I am talking about so please show some respect to us and keep your negativity off from that topic...

Soon I will upload all graphic images which I have done lately about ARH's 2014 products:) It's like a small project for me and if you share your thoughts with me, that will be very much appreciated:)

You've gone full retard.
Never go full retard over 1/4 statues.

1/3 maybe....

Never said we didn't sell alot?! Number are being tabulated and orders are still coming in.
There are 3 SKU's being sold so far.
ARH Ex Conan is lower than the others in ES, and this the one I'm talking about.
Numbers are looking very good so far. You forget Sideshow is behind this.
Or did you not see it being sold everywhere?

Soon I will upload all graphic images which I have done lately about ARH's 2014 products:) It's like a small project for me and if you share your thoughts with me, that will be very much appreciated:)

I'm forwarding your work directly to Arahom.
We really appreciate your time and you support MagnumOpus.

Hey bro, please let us enjoy who purchased that statue, nobody need to prove anything to anybody, further Alex's message is a last call for undecided people who might be considering to buy it. That's all, a warning message only which has nothing related with any statement or any failure that you want to mention! I love that diorama and if you examine that topic, you can clearly understand what I am talking about so please show some respect to us and keep your negativity off from that topic...

agree! too much hate for awesome piece

Back