Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just close it already and start producing. I want this in hand NOW!! :D

Thank you for your support of ARH Studios.
Arhaom is personally going to China to oversee production of this statue.
This is something very special as his the artist and director for Conan. Many companies dont do this anymore and it pleases us that we have such a great relationship with our production team.

Have you ever even heard of the actual sculptor going to China to do QC!!

I can care less about the very biased and negative comments about this statue, ARH Studios is unmatched in some certain areas. I feel like the companies have lost touch with their customers, Im making sure we have the edge in creativity and production.

That's great to know, looking forward to next year's NYCC.
Thank you for your support of ARH Studios.
Arhaom is personally going to China to oversee production of this statue.
This is something very special as his the artist and director for Conan. Many companies dont do this anymore and it pleases us that we have such a great relationship with our production team.

Have you ever even heard of the actual sculptor going to China to do QC!!

I can care less about the very biased and negative comments about this statue, ARH Studios is unmatched in some certain areas. I feel like the companies have lost touch with their customers, Im making sure we have the edge in creativity and production.

That's great to know, looking forward to next year's NYCC.

We have expanded our space, working on some great projects right now.
Alexander the Great and Hades along with multiple new statues will be there, crossing our fingers a new license too once all goes according to plan :pray:

Eager to find out what this new license is?
We have expanded our space, working on some great projects right now.
Alexander the Great and Hades along with multiple new statues will be there, crossing our fingers a new license too once all goes according to plan :pray:

You guys all need to calm down with the bashing, dont like it dont buy it dont need to constantly bash someones work and delate them, they are a new company takes some time to get great! sideshow had some horrible sculpts a few years back , keep at Averone cant keep everyone happy!

I love it. The whole thing. Even the girl. I have 12 pre orders, 8 of them sideshow. And this one is my most anticipated piece.

I love it. The whole thing. Even the girl. I have 12 pre orders, 8 of them sideshow. And this one is my most anticipated piece.

I'm with you DH, love the whole thing and totally anticipating this one. I have all Conan's on order. The Fury of the Beast is great but I will be getting more Conan with this. :yess:

count me in, bring the epic dio!!

Congrats to everyone who orders this amazing statue! It's gonna be great :yess: if I had the room/funds for this massive piece I'd be all over it. If only ARH would do a giveaway haha :pray:

Congrats to everyone who orders this amazing statue! It's gonna be great :yess: if I had the room/funds for this massive piece I'd be all over it. If only ARH would do a giveaway haha :pray:

Thanks db. :hi5: I seriously can't wait to have this incredible piece at home. The wait is going to be excruciating! Would love to hear what progress is being made as far as Arahom's trip to the factory in China to get production rolling. Hopefully Alex will give us some updates after the holidays.

Yes sir!

The CNY is coming up fast, after this period we should have some news.

ES numbers I assume will be set by Feb.

Back