Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap :clap :clap Absolutely fantastic imagery Magnum!!! Love all of it! Makes me anxious to get my pieces!!

The Minotaur breathing ARH is so cool!!

hmmm I'm slowly drifting back around to wanting this.

Still think the Conan on the Sideshow Rage PF is the best ....but that snake and base is just awesome and a SERIOUSLY imposing piece !

hmmm I'm slowly drifting back around to wanting this.

Still think the Conan on the Sideshow Rage PF is the best ....but that snake and base is just awesome and a SERIOUSLY imposing piece !

I have seen this up close and personal SAB and I think it will be my favorite Conan piece! It IS that impressive! :thud:

2 Great news mean new licenses??

Arahom said that the new licenses will get priority but the greek mythology are still going to happen. I'm more excited for the Alexander the great statue coming for pre-order in oct/nov.

Well I imagine that licenses are granted on a relatively short term basis so I can see why they would take priority over their own line.

I am curious to see what the new licenses are but I doubt I will be interested in anything as I have just about reached the end of the line with this hobby and the only thing I would even consider getting is another Conan piece.

For those interested in Alexander, congrats it looks to be amazing!

Okay ave, it's now Feb. Has ordering closed?

If so can you give us an update on ES?

Is there a chance of an art box?

Let us know buddy! :wave

Is the girl removable? I don't want her displayed with this. Only the Snake vs Conan I would want if I get this.

Is the girl removable? I don't want her displayed with this. Only the Snake vs Conan I would want if I get this.

Yes you can display it without the girl. She gets place in peg slots just like Conan does, you just don't put her in.

Back