Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Premium. ;)

Please explain? Do you mean pay extra for inbox storage as a producer?
I am a guest on SM and a few places, I dont usually have to pay extra.
I wonder if SSC Alex has to do this?
Interesting, let me know then please

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Someone said your inbox was full.

You said it would be again soon.

I said: "Go Premium" in an advertisial, but casually ironic way (because you get 1,000 PM storage capacity).

I didn't know you were on this board for purely professional reasons. I thought you were on this board because you are a private person and a collector. I thought I was talking to averone and not Mr. ARH Representative. Excuse my mistake, then.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Someone said your inbox was full.

You said it would be again soon.

I said: "Go Premium" in an advertisial, but casually ironic way (because you get 1,000 PM storage capacity).

I didn't know you were on this board for purely professional reasons. I thought you were on this board because you are a private person and a collector. I thought I was talking to averone and not Mr. ARH Representative. Excuse my mistake, then.

It's seems silly but I never thought about it. Yes last few years I'm Mr Averone, this year I'm so much more than just a collector. I'm staring to do more and more PR for ARH inc.
Another thing, it may seem silly, but I never knew I could expand my inbox capacity, as I was just given this higher capacity for free, when I joined the other forums.
Ok, thanks for letting me know about the option to upgrade.

Im headed to China soon but wanted to update everyone with some updates. Our list for purchasing our new statues will be closing soon, so dont delay buying this if you want it. I know it will be hard to find in the secondary market.

We are re-designing our entire website to incorporate all the features we need, including a Flex Payment Plan and individualized shipping by region, so we can calculate your shipping accordingly to your location.

We will also have a new forum right on the site!

we have also two other great news coming, but I won't disclose these ones yet! 2014 will be a super year for ARH!

Arahom
ARH Studios Inc.

Im headed to China soon but wanted to update everyone with some updates. Our list for purchasing our new statues will be closing soon, so dont delay buying this if you want it. I know it will be hard to find in the secondary market.

We are re-designing our entire website to incorporate all the features we need, including a Flex Payment Plan and individualized shipping by region, so we can calculate your shipping accordingly to your location.

we have also two other great news coming, but I won't disclose these ones yet! 2014 will be a super year for ARH!

Arahom
ARH Studios Inc.

Keep the updates coming ave. Since ordering is about to close can you give us an ES estimate?

Arahom
ARH Studios Inc.

Does it start with a "V" with the license?? :pray:

The only reason this will be hard to find on the secondary is the huge pain in the rear it will be to ship! :lol

I wish I had the room!

Hello my friends,
As I promised before, I redesigned my works in a more professional way to celebrate ARH' s 2014 products, especially "The Sacrifice" Conan Diorama. Here are the works of mine, please inform me if you like it or tell me your thoughts but be gentle cause I really worked hard for them:)

The SACRIFICE Logo:

80wEEJ3.jpg

TtCZTKj.jpg

gSv5n5M.jpg

Wz5dWBg.jpg

rrDOPXU.jpg

v1XhDMI.jpg

W6A88xk.jpg

gBwq5Zo.jpg

2U2FfPI.jpg

cJ7fBOh.jpg

Wow!!
I just saw your great work
We appreciate this great enthusiasm and effort
Thank you friend
I will be contacting you to ask permission to use some of these on our new website

Back