Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the girl removable? I don't want her displayed with this. Only the Snake vs Conan I would want if I get this.

You have some customizing skills, bet you can remove her and if needed, touch up the base a bit.
I unfortunately, can't hold a brush, and the girl is the only reason I did not order this dio.

You have some customizing skills, bet you can remove her and if needed, touch up the base a bit.
I unfortunately, can't hold a brush, and the girl is the only reason I did not order this dio.

I don't mind repainting or even adding to a piece. The one thing I do not like about this piece is the girl. I'm glad to see she is removable and makes things easier

Extended PO to Feb 20th, sending a few extras for stock to SSC
Production starts on the 15th
ES is going to be nice and low :)

Good to hear from you Alex. Keep the updates coming buddy!

Any idea when the upgraded ARH website will be ready?

I'm very curious as to the ES of both the SSC edition as well as the ARH WEB Ex...If I didnt just order those 2 SS Conans and the Weta Azog I mighta jumped on this one namely the ARH Web Ex version

Anyways, what can I say this guy keeps coming back and saying his opinion over and over again. Its like a broken record. The artists only need to hear it once.
Reality check: over half of all entries here are from you, telling us and yourself how great this statue is, over and over again.... so much about "broken record". Is this a forum or an advertisment channel ?
It's quite simple: at the end we will see on the basis of its final lot size, how successfull and desired this diorama really was.
Let me remind you: 500 was the gloriefied number.
Cheers

Reality check: over half of all entries here are from you, telling us and yourself how great this statue is, over and over again.... so much about "broken record". Is this a forum or an advertisment channel ?
It's quite simple: at the end we will see on the basis of its final lot size, how successfull and desired this diorama really was.
Cheers

We collectively wanted this to be over 500 but limiting it was the best decision for ARH Studios Inc. We had a window of 2.5 months to sell, we sold plenty.
My I go back and remind you, Sideshow only sold 100 of the EX of their latest Conan. We have accomplished what we were after we beat this number. At NYCC we were approached by multiple top licensers, and now we are about to announce one of the biggest licenses in our history. Asked what got their attention in NY? The "Sacrifice" was their answer.

Mission accomplished. Few years later I will be right back here and will read what people are saying once more. I can imagine your surprise to see what its going for and how well it stacked against the rest of the Conan statues.

I'm very curious as to the ES of both the SSC edition as well as the ARH WEB Ex...If I didnt just order those 2 SS Conans and the Weta Azog I mighta jumped on this one namely the ARH Web Ex version

Its still not too late, but it will be shortly to purchase it directly from us.

You will see all Conan's lined up, you can be the judge what looks good
A few guys right here have these, we will have pictures up in a few short months

Cheers

We collectively wanted this to be over 500 but limiting it was the best decision for ARH Studios Inc. We had a window of 2.5 months to sell, we sold plenty.
My I go back and remind you, Sideshow only sold 100 of the EX of their latest Conan. We have accomplished what we were after we beat this number. At NYCC we were approached by multiple top licensers, and now we are about to announce one of the biggest licenses in our history. Asked what got their attention in NY? The "Sacrifice" was their answer.

Mission accomplished. Few years later I will be right back here and will read what people are saying once more. I can imagine your surprise to see what its going for and how well it stacked against the rest of the Conan statues.

By the latest Conan Im talking about the Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying. EX had an ES of 100 now sold out - Regular 750, still not sold out
Sacrifice will be SOLD OUT, so there you go, exactly what collectors like to collect, a low ES and sold out statue :)

Can't wait to get my SACRIFICE!!!

ave, how much longer until you announce your new licenses. We are anxiously awaiting the news!

Can't wait to get my SACRIFICE!!!

ave, how much longer until you announce your new licenses. We are anxiously awaiting the news!

I know we had you from day 1 at the show!
Wait till you see what will be there next year. SSCC doesnt travel to NY, but we will be there along with PoP Culture Shock
Signing the deal in the next few days

Here is latest from Arahom:

ARH Studios has just acquired two new licenses this year, and I will officially announce them in a few days along with our new website and forum!

I'm very excited because those two licenses are very close to what we produce and two personal favorites of mine that had a tremendous influence over me my whole life and childhood!

We will have a small change in the list of the statues we will release this year to accommodate these two new lines, so some of the statues we previously announce will be moved further down to 2015.

In all, we intend to have at least 10 new pieces produced this year, and we will have them all at the New York Comic Con in October!

It's a very exciting year for ARH Studios. Stay tuned!

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

What is the down payment for the snake and Conan? When will the final payment be due/aka statue due to be completed/ship?

What is the down payment for the snake and Conan? When will the final payment be due/aka statue due to be completed/ship?

I can tell you that the reserve is $300. You will have to contact ave about the payment plan. I believe the payment plan will be up on the new website.

Back