Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got around to taking a picture of my Conan PF with the poster added to the shelf from Cocoboloboy :rock

bbw.jpg

Looks very nice (again) GB! I know we've discussed it but it still amazes me that it's sitting on a shelf like that. Especially after just moving mine a couple of times to take some pics. Mofo is heavy!

Yeah, the weight is distributed pretty well over the 2 anchor screws. Before Conan was on it I had the Indy PF chilling on it for about a year.

Very nice. Love the additions Dark Artist added to it. He is working on mine as well.

Reinhardt, just went looking through all the pages and noticed you sent yours out in May of 09' to get repainted. You still haven't received it? Why would it take so long to get repainted if you don't mind me asking.
I just got Conan and am in love with it. It's truly my favorite PF. Sorry to be invasive, just curious. Can't see myself owning it and not having it on display for so long. But the repaint I've seen done to this piece is truly amazing.

@Kain's. There is too much history for me to get into, but basicly the artist I sent it to has had a few personal setbacks which has delayed the work. No worries though, I don't have the space for it anyway. :lol

@Kain's. There is too much history for me to get into, but basicly the artist I sent it to has had a few personal setbacks which has delayed the work. No worries though, I don't have the space for it anyway. :lol

Well make sure you make room for it when you do get it. :)
Hope I didn't stir up anything and thanks for the response. Btw, how much were you charged if you don't mind asking? My local comic shop has someone who fixes and repaints statues for them. He does a phenominal job. I would like to get my Conan repainted and weathered also.

This is the only PF I have and I love it. Once I get my pedestal from Coco it will be all kinds of awesome :rock

Is there anywhere I can still purchase this?

I only just got into PF's 6 months ago and so want this one....

Sideshow still has it listed as 'wait list' ...do they just leave it on that forever? Is it worth adding myself to the list?

thanks

I'd check eBay... you'll likely find it for less than retail. None are up currently but the last ones sold for $299 (exclusive version) and $225 (regular version).

You could also start a thread in the WTB section of the board. Likely someone on the board has one they'd part with :duff

I'd check eBay... you'll likely find it for less than retail. None are up currently but the last ones sold for $299 (exclusive version) and $225 (regular version).

You could also start a thread in the WTB section of the board. Likely someone on the board has one they'd part with :duff

cheers, thanks man
Surprised they'd go that cheap on ebay!

I think the combination of the paint being a bit of a let down and just not a lot of interest in Conan lead to the decrease in value.

Still, I think its a great piece and certainly worthy of purchase.

yeah, even with the washed out paint job it's still a great looking piece. i still really dig it.

Thanks man, have put up a WTB thread.
Will continue to check on ebay as well....

ah so bummed....found a statue on ebay....agreed on international shipping price...paid in full.

Was so excited, this is my grail piece.

Seller said he'd ship it in a few days...after a week of silence I email asking whats going on and get no response.

After chasing for days, I get a short message from Paypal that money has been refunded and seller suddenly gave all these product defects he 'just noticed' which is weird since he put clear photos on ebay which showed no problems at all....

After hammering him via email for a few hours (to his credit he kept replying) he apologized for the trouble. Though the reasoning became more vague, I think he got a shock when we went to ship and got given the actual shipping price and decided to back out.

So bummed right now....

ah so bummed....found a statue on ebay....agreed on international shipping price...paid in full.

Was so excited, this is my grail piece.

Seller said he'd ship it in a few days...after a week of silence I email asking whats going on and get no response.

After chasing for days, I get a short message from Paypal that money has been refunded and seller suddenly gave all these product defects he 'just noticed' which is weird since he put clear photos on ebay which showed no problems at all....

After hammering him via email for a few hours (to his credit he kept replying) he apologized for the trouble. Though the reasoning became more vague, I think he got a shock when we went to ship and got given the actual shipping price and decided to back out.

So bummed right now....

That sucks ! I just saw one on Ebay the other day actually but it already seems to be gone. The price was $650 so they really shot up in price !

That sucks ! I just saw one on Ebay the other day actually but it already seems to be gone. The price was $650 so they really shot up in price !

yeah, can't believe it. I expected it to have pride of place in my collection in a few days time....

I saw the $650 one on there, from the Netherlands I think.
I didn't pay that much, but did pay quite a bit more than original retail.

Man that is a nice piece.
Sucks you didn't get it.
I had a postage problem with an SS piece as well.
It was the queen diorama.
Was going to cost me 500+ for postage from US to Australia.

I feel fir ya man

Back