Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that is a nice piece.
Sucks you didn't get it.
I had a postage problem with an SS piece as well.
It was the queen diorama.
Was going to cost me 500+ for postage from US to Australia.

I feel fir ya man

500!
ouch!

That sucks ! I just saw one on Ebay the other day actually but it already seems to be gone. The price was $650 so they really shot up in price !

It did not sell for $650, that is just want the seller was asking. But one did go for $510 which is way more than a month ago. So much so (an increase of $200) that I would guess its more of an anomaly than the new price point.

It did not sell for $650, that is just want the seller was asking. But one did go for $510 which is way more than a month ago. So much so (an increase of $200) that I would guess its more of an anomaly than the new price point.

You're talking about the piece I bought. :D
$510 (but included shipping) ....an anomaly because it didn't actually go for that :monkey2

I'm in Australia but after searching through 20+ pages on google, actually managed to find a store in Singapore close to where a friend of mine lives!

Got him to go down there and yup it was actually there!
So I've bought my grail piece. Its sitting at my friends house in Singapore.

Now I just have to wait till mid October for him to come back to Australia and give it to me.....damn that seems such a long time away :)

I'm in Australia but after searching through 20+ pages on google, actually managed to find a store in Singapore close to where a friend of mine lives!

Now I just have to wait till mid October for him to come back to Australia and give it to me.....damn that seems such a long time away :)

Cool, glad to hear you could score one !

Nice. It's probably my fav PF.

my Conan Premium Format has finally arrived.
Oh yes it is glorious.

It is a little smaller than standard 1/4 like others have said but its not tiny or anything...still dwarfs any 1/6 figure. And the giant base it's on (is this the biggest PF base?) makes the overall size huge.

I'm actually really liking EB EtD Bruce Lee, Indy ToD PF and Conan standing side by side on the shelf. Three battle damaged icons all in dynamic fighting posing.

conan PF is only 350 bucks here brand new in store and nobody wants it.. i guess conan not so popular in asia :huh

Anybody know if we will get another arnie Conan.
It would be great to have another but I can't see it happening. A good 1 would be Conan on the throne with his helmet on

Last Sideshow announced they said there were no plans for another Arnie Conan, and instead their focus was now on original Conan pieces, like their last Conan release, The Prize.

They apparently had three more Conan pieces in the works, but nothing has been seen or heard about them for ages now, so who knows...

I don't really care for original Conan pieces. Arnie or nothing for me.
We might 1 day see a version from hot toys or enterbay

so glad I finally was able to get the Conan PF. It is an amazing piece.

Surprised about the lack of Arnie Conan in general.
Arnie is popular.
Conan is popular.

Yet we see almost nothing come out.

Both Sideshow and Hot Toys have his likeness rights yet for years on end no one seems interested.

Even though the movie wasn't nearly as good, a Conan the Destroyer statue would sit nicely on the shelf.

Back