Art Figures: The King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worst pics so far, but he still looks like a nice figure. That's a good sign. :)

These things look kinda goofy though:

Screenshot2012-06-11at100538AM.png

Screenshot2012-06-11at100414AM.png

Worst pics so far, but he still looks like a nice figure. That's a good sign. :)

They look pretty clear to me :dunno

But he does still look good.

Maglor said:
These things look kinda goofy though:

Probably b/c of the lack of detail on them, but easily remedied with some epoxy putty :)

Not really. I actually get them around the same time as everyone else.

Oh ok. Well you most likely know more than I do about when these things come in so I won't argue :lol

Mine arrived today. Nice figure, some body as the Avenger (Truetype rip off). Hate the bendy hands but easy swap. Hope to see more LOTR from them.

I ordered from Viking playground. Anybody ordered from them before? Just wondering if they get their stuff when everyone else does.

I've only ordered from VP a few times, but I was very happy with the service. They even refunded me $2 (w/o me asking for it) once when the shipping charge was lower than the quote :lecture

I saw something a bit like this while I was in Germany reciently. It wasn't a sideshow 12 " and it didn't look like there were any traces of company branding on it at all. It was just hangind in a clear bag on a shelf in some comic shop in Dusseldorf. It was definatly Aragorn because they had Legolas too :dunno

Just got a price correction refund from Viking Playground.

Also, looks like they are able to ship things from the future!

Shipment Information:
Date shipped: 6/30/2012
Shipped Via: Parcel Post
Tracking No.: _____________________

:panic:

Just got a price correction refund from Viking Playground.

Also, looks like they are able to ship things from the future!

Shipment Information:
Date shipped: 6/30/2012
Shipped Via: Parcel Post
Tracking No.: _____________________

:panic:

Awesome! I got a price correction refund too, I hope he arrives soon. I cleared a space for him.

Back