Art Figures: The King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is great chain mail, its sort of like mesh, similar to what the DID aragorn has , but this one actually resembles chainmail

Thanks for the pics K.bowen! This thing looks great! :hi5:

Last edited:
Great figure, but I think they made a mistake with mine when they packed the accessories in the box -- no ring or evenstar, but I got 3 belts (one for the chainmail skirt, one for the leather surcoat, and one more), which as far as I can tell, he was only supposed to come with two. Oh, well.

one belt is for the red tunic under the coat, i didnt even try putting those buttons together

my ring was in the little bag with the scabbard straps, but there was no evenstar with my 2nd one

Great figure, but I think they made a mistake with mine when they packed the accessories in the box -- no ring or evenstar, but I got 3 belts (one for the chainmail skirt, one for the leather surcoat, and one more), which as far as I can tell, he was only supposed to come with two. Oh, well.

Is it possible you missed them?

K.bowen: can you say where in the package they are?

Hmm...that sucks that some aren't coming with items. And I jus checked BBTS, Viking Playground, Monkey Depot and Cotswold and none of them have an times list/product description so of they don't come with it, it's not like we can say it was supposed to. I mean the ring is in the pics, but the evenstar isn't.

the ring should be in the small bag with the scabbard straps , which is inside the large bag with the mail, my even star was on my fig already, but the second one i bought had none as far as i know

:lol Okay gottcha!

I'll definitely bo doing that if mine ever show up! :impatient:

Oh well, will have to wait patiently then...
I wonder if these guys will pursue more LOTR figures. It'd be great to get some Orcs, Rohirim and Gondorian Knights, just to name a few...

Should hit retailers within the next week or 2. If anyone still needs to order one, hit me up! :)

Do you tend to get things in earlier than most? Not doubting you, but the typical places (Cotswold, Vikingplayground, MonkeyDepot) are showing this with an ETA of July, so I'm just curious.

Back