Art Figures: The King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is freaking awesome!!! I wish Art Figures would do the whole fellowship.

King_00.jpg

King_02.jpg

King_03.jpg

got 2 of them if gis really great all the accessories are good quality, he even comes with his even star also his ring is an actual ring not sculpted, assembling him was fairly easy everything fits, but like the last art figures figure my brother bought his right arm was too tight and snapped during putting him together didnt really bother me i had a spare tt lying around, fixing the body wold have been simple but either way it shouldnt brake,
really aside from sam and frodo my fav 1/6 lotr fig, just love the details in the clothes and accessories

Awesome!

Where did you order from?

Were any mods necessary to make him work with a TT?

Awesome to hear that he comes with the even star and that the hand with the ring isn't sculpted onto the hand. Hopefully it will fit on some HT hands I have laying around

nope no mods didnt even change the neck joint odd that he breaks his evenstar in the scene b4 the one he wears this in he also comes with a belt for every layer also noticed that he comes with the clothes he wears in rivendell when frodo wakes after destroying the ring oh and no dagger which he shuld have still awesome

Back