Art Figures: The King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw something a bit like this while I was in Germany reciently. It wasn't a sideshow 12 " and it didn't look like there were any traces of company branding on it at all. It was just hangind in a clear bag on a shelf in some comic shop in Dusseldorf. It was definatly Aragorn because they had Legolas too :dunno

Hmm wonder what these looked like. Better or worse than SS offerings?

I ordered this early May. I haven't heard a word from VP since. I printed out my order after I made it, but I can't log in or look up my order. It's like I don't exist on the site.

I ordered this early May. I haven't heard a word from VP since. I printed out my order after I made it, but I can't log in or look up my order. It's like I don't exist on the site.

I had the same problem and that's why I asked about them. I did get an overpayment shipping refund,so hopefully it will come next week. At least I hope it does...

I had the same problem and that's why I asked about them. I did get an overpayment shipping refund,so hopefully it will come next week. At least I hope it does...

I didn't get that, so mine must not be coming yet. I've heard nothing at all.

I never got an email receipt for the preorder from VP and no shipping refund yet (fingers crossed). But I can log in to the site and view my pending order at least.

Parts are up on Toy Anxiety, if anyone's interested. I wanted some chainmail shirts but those were all gone right away. Anyone here get them?

I've tried putting my order number (I've tried both my order ID and my Customer ID) and nothing comes up. I even tried having them send me my order number and nothing. I can't remember if I set up an account when I ordered so I had them send me my password to see. I did this yesterday and again today and I'm not getting any kind of reponse.

Even though I have a print out of the order, I don't think they have it. Poop.

That sucks Ween. :(

Something definitely isn't right there. Viking Playground lets me log in with my user name and password, and then lets me view my previous orders. This comes right up and I can look at all the shipping info.

Just received mine. I opened it up enough to look at the head sculpt. No where near as bad as the Toy Anxiety pics look. Look pretty much like the prototype to me. It may not look like Aragorn but it doesn't look like a muppet neither.:yess:

Mine came usps.

For those of you who think you don't have an evenstar, mine was around the neck and I tried turning it and it went completely down his neck. I probably won't be able to get it out. The head on mine is very loose and has a big gap all the way around the neck. I'm afraid to remove the head for fear it won't go back on since it doesn't seem to be on a peg.

For the price this is a nice figure and I like the sculpt better than I thought, but like the clothes less. The holes in the hands aren't too nice either. :lol

But....it's not Hot Toys, so I'm happy with it.

Back