Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to treat myself to the Ex direct.
Hoping for no delays as this will be an awesome Birthday present to myself.

wchbhz.gif

A nice little Irish Lotto win helped me decide :)

You forgot to mention Bootay fans...

Hi Al :wave

Happy B-Day Colin and Fine Present it is, I use almost any excuse to treat myself :lol:lol:lol and yes I was remiss i mentioning my fellow member of the International Hot Caboose Club :wink1:

again Happy B-Day my Friend
Al

wchbhz.gif

A nice little Irish Lotto win helped me decide :)

Thanks Al but my Birthday is in April :lol

No delays please SS.

Well then Happy Belated B-Day Colin, the international time line threw me off, BTW what year is it in this timeline? :lol:lol:lol

Al

Awesome bit of luck there, seeing as she's free for you I do hope you'll be daring to play around with (I.E completely change) the netting ;) Needs it to really bring out that superb sculpt.

they need to figure a way to create the netting such that it can be easily removed and put back if need be. lot of time for this yet so, no harm for SS to explore the same.

Ownership is not RESTRICTED to A/P fans, but for those fans Machiko is mandatory. :wink1:

p.s. whats all this about bootays, you cant even SEE Machiko's bootay. LOL

Well to make a long story short Colin has known me for some time and he knows that I am a Fan of the Female Caboose in real life and I have some pieces in my collection reflect also :wink1:

Be Cool my Friend Ramatuelle
Al

At least this time when my wife checks out a new piece and says "Nice fishnets" like she usually does I won't be offended :lol Wifey rocks the fishnets too so I let it slide. :rock

Huge avp fan here so Machiko may not be Mandatory but will be mine. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH who are we kidding, of course she's Mandatory :wink1:

Huge avp fan here so Machiko may not be Mandatory but will be mine. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH who are we kidding, of course she's Mandatory :wink1:

S'what I said: She's mandatory for serious Alien and Predator fans only. :nana: Others are welcome, but for the hardcore, its a mandatory purchase.

Ok, I am reading this "Prey" book, and my next question is: are we getting a Dachande to go with Machiko? One in scale with her, and *NOT $1200!!!* would be most appropriate.

Ok, I am reading this "Prey" book, and my next question is: are we getting a Dachande to go with Machiko? One in scale with her, and *NOT $1200!!!* would be most appropriate.[/QUOTE]

I've been hoping for years that someone would do a Dachande statue. Loved the original comic book concept that the predators armer is made up from aliens shells for acid protection. :)

S'what I said: She's mandatory for serious Alien and Predator fans only. :nana: Others are welcome, but for the hardcore, its a mandatory purchase.

She really isn't, I have no interest in buying her but I appreciate the awesome sculpt and the positive comments she is getting. As a huge Predator fan myself I have no interest, mostly because she isn't a Yautja...

Ok, I am reading this "Prey" book, and my next question is: are we getting a Dachande to go with Machiko? One in scale with her, and *NOT $1200!!!* would be most appropriate.

I've been hoping for years that someone would do a Dachande statue. Loved the original comic book concept that the predators armer is made up from aliens shells for acid protection. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm Game if they do a Dachande Statue but like everything Price, Pose and Scale, make it so SSC

Al

She really isn't, I have no interest in buying her but I appreciate the awesome sculpt and the positive comments she is getting. As a huge Predator fan myself I have no interest, mostly because she isn't a Yautja...

The mandatory thing was just a joke.

True, she is not yautja. But she alllllllmost is. Which makes her even more interesting IMO.

Hi Ramatulle

You say your reading Prey, Just out of curiosity have you also read the original graphic novel ?

No, I'm reading the Perry text novel. I'm at the point where EVERYTHING is going wrong at once. Dachande is unconscious in the human's Intensive Care Unit. I have a feeling that when he wakes up, everyone: xenomorph, human and most especially his Yautja ex-students, is/are going to be hurting very badly.

He's not going to be pleased with anyone; this is a quite interesting book. I'm going to have to find the rest of them.

For me she looks not dramatic enough. More battle pose I miss
Like she would kill an alien in the moment .
More drama please
But anyway she not to bad . :)

Whatchoo think this is, Wolf Predator LSF? :wink1:

But seriously, that's the problem with these dramatic positions - they make the piece super-fragile. Machiko has just killed a xenomorph, that's dramatic enough for me.

Pose looks awesome from here.

I've now received 'Prey' 'War' & 'Hunter's Planet'.
Need to turn off the tech. and settle down for a good old fasioned read.

Back