Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol:lol but can he do a Kinky Circus Sex Act Dismount Back-Flip with a Full Twist and Plant the Land :wink1:

Al
1350747373941_zps8541cf95.gif

7744877.gif

977c2a2fcf7ba72b87ef094792de47baccbc271d_m.gif

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

3 damn months in 10 days and still no ES. I don't think this is moving at all.
Hope this has an ES of 500 or less

As you know that is SOP now for SS, so does not necessarily mean anything.
For real though. I find nthe longer they keep the ES a secret the higher it gets sometimes. The lower ES ones are usually announced sooner

For real though. I find nthe longer they keep the ES a secret the higher it gets sometimes. The lower ES ones are usually announced sooner

Hope you are right :) I'm waiting patiently. I want to see the ES and if it's good I want to use a 20.00 off coupon code to save on shipping.

Hope you are right :) I'm waiting patiently. I want to see the ES and if it's good I want to use a 20.00 off coupon code to save on shipping.
ES just went up. 400 for Exclusive.

So glad i got one first day. Wish I had waited to use a code though but whatever

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

WTF Doom and Lobo have an ES and this has been up for PO a full two and a half months longer than both and still no ES

Is it for real? I also just check and still TBD?
Nah I was just messing around with you Lol did you PO her or what?
Still tdb my end, 400 is probably a good guess though, 300 even...
I'd hope. Its been up since May 15 and no ES. Lobo went up a month ago and has an ES.

I doubt it though. The ES will probably be 1500 like Sonja. They did the same thing with her. They kept it TBD for like two months then dropped 1500 and p were like wtf but she sold. I haven't even seen a low quantity alert for this so not sure what to make of it

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

When I asked Alex on SF abkut Machiko's ES she said this:

There is no hard and fast time frame for setting Edition Sizes. The powers that be will set Machiko's ES in the future. Once it's passed along the site will be update quickly!

So hopefully it'll be up soon :)

So... Getting on for three months now :slap
Sideshow should be sat on my NRD instead I'm starting to lose interest and look towards other things...
Sad!

Back