Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... Getting on for three months now :slap
Sideshow should be sat on my NRD instead I'm starting to lose interest and look towards other things...
Sad!
Like dafaq! Seriously man. Hopefully this week they'll update it like Alex said

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Darkside of the Moon :wink1:

Not trying to be Evasive, just Very Busy
the comment above sounded Cooler :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool my Friend
Al
I get that. When I go back to work you'll probably see me less too but for now I'm here. Yes sounded very cool

It's a T&A statue...SS doesn't want to stop short.

Its not a "T&A statue." For that, we look to pieces like that Emma Frost PF. Or any number of others.... Machiko is modestly dressed compared to many... unless a bare sternum counts as t&a. I would think that would be old hat for most perusing this forum. :wink1:

Doubt it, there isn't a huge interest really. Can't see the EX being more than 500 but then I've been known to be wrong. In fact I don't remember ever being right...
Most ppl that about Sonja, but there isn't nearly as much hype or discussion about Machiko

Sure hope ES will be low on this one. Poor ex, not well know character, and higher than normal PF prices will make this one a slow mover. Hey I'm getting one of these because I love the Newman sculpt. Just being patient right now. I hope we will get a coupon code the month this gets a low ES.

typically is there a ratio between EX vs regular. just trying to find how many such (ES) do they usually make.

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

YES! 400! **** yeah!

Back