Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked out the SS page and it Looks like the ES is set at 400 and there's less then 50 left

BOOM!!! There it is. I just put my order in as well. I can hardly believe they left this as TBD for over three months and the ES is still only 400. I guess Sideshow are putting out so many PO's these days that people can't keep up. I know I had decided to pass, purely because I have way too much on PO already. But then I saw the comic con vids and WOW she looked amazing! I love Mark Newman's work.

To many choices on the table for collectors. Considering that and the rise in prices people are getting more picky. Not a bad ES. The EX is nothing special though.

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

I called the ES at 400 for the Exclusive Lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Still debating. Can pick her up locally for at lest £50 ($80) less.
Dunno if the Ex is worth that much more. I'll get her sooner and 400 is a nice number :huh
Probably be WL when I wake up so time to decide...

Still debating. Can pick her up locally for at lest £50 ($80) less.
Dunno if the Ex is worth that much more. I'll get her sooner and 400 is a nice number :huh
Probably be WL when I wake up so time to decide...
ben-stiller-do-it-o.gif

Lol okay we both called it. I called 400 though Lol. I PM'd CBG to tell him what the ES was

Thanks so much! I just spent the day in NY city and didn't even get online at all. Then I came home late to check up and found a pm from you. I myself would have never click on the link for this PO, because I would not expect an ES yet. At 400 I just PO this minute ASAP. That's awesome! I did scramble to find a coupon which I did to take off 20.00. So with Mark Newmans work and a low ES. She's mine! Thanks again for the heads up on this order. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I would have missed out and become super sick missing this. I'm super happy about this. Now all I need is a new wolf predator PF to go with this. Btw did anyone use the coupon code for 20.00 off? Whoever that posted it. Thanks to you as well :)

Thanks so much! I just spent the day in NY city and didn't even get online at all. Then I came home late to check up and found a pm from you. I myself would have never click on the link for this PO, because I would not expect an ES yet. At 400 I just PO this minute ASAP. That's awesome! I did scramble to find a coupon which I did to take off 20.00. So with Mark Newmans work and a low ES. She's mine! Thanks again for the heads up on this order. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I would have missed out and become super sick missing this. I'm super happy about this. Now all I need is a new wolf predator PF to go with this. Btw did anyone use the coupon code for 20.00 off? Whoever that posted it. Thanks to you as well :)
Lol no problemo man. And I think Col wanted to but ended up using it on something else. I'm sure someone did

Still 30... I'm hoping to hold out until the next code :lol

Edit: Damn! 20.

20? Maybe no room for a fake sellout? Lol. Maybe the reg will be much smaller than 1000 since this is not moving too fast. If the reg at 750 to 1000 they will stick around for a long time. Glad this one had a low ES. The next month is almost here in 10 days or so. This will be gone by then. WL right after should convert. But again at 400, it's more risky of missing out.
On a side note NY midtown comics sucked this time. All the SS statues are almost gone. Seems like they are getting much, much less of those now. :( I wanted to see GH in person and nothing. Before in the past, they would have just about every new SS release.

Last edited:
20? Maybe no room for a fake sellout? Lol. Maybe the reg will be much smaller than 1000 since this is not moving too fast. If the reg at 750 to 1000 they will stick around for a long time. Glad this one had a low ES. The next month is almost here in 10 days or so. This will be gone by then. WL right after should convert. But again at 400, it's more risky of missing out.
On a side note NY midtown comics sucked this time. All the SS statues are almost gone. Seems like they are getting much, much less of those now. :( I wanted to see GH in person and nothing. Before in the last they would have just about every new SS release.
Yeah waiting for WL wouldnt be a smart move with this girl. The problem is she's not well known but when she hits ppls homes, she will be sought after

Wow that changed fast! Still shows 30 for me though

Mine says 20 ;) she's getting there!

Yeah waiting for WL wouldnt be a smart move with this girl. The problem is she's not well known but when she hits ppls homes, she will be sought after

I must agree with this. Not worth risking it especially after the coupon to make up the price hike, or just knock some off shipping.

Mine says 20 ;) she's getting there!

I must agree with this. Not worth risking it especially after the coupon to make up the price hike, or just knock some off shipping.
Weird. Mine Still says 30

Yeah wish I had waited too but I didn't want to chance it. I fell in love as soon as I saw it. I knew I wouldn't pass. It was fated lol

Okay NOW it says 20 lol

Then maybe mine will say 10 now. Lol. I will check again late tonight. By then she should be at 10 ;)
Yeah man. This will sell out fast. You could speed it up by putting a post up on Facebook

Back