Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still surprise that after 4 long months not many jump in to PO. Here it seems like the same 3 people, one is myself is the main interests in her. Lol that kind of explains how popular she is here. I do buy some statues for the sculpts and this is one I must own. Mark Newman is one of the main reasons as well. If anyone owns a lsf wolf predator to go with this. That will be one heck of a display! I have Dutch and he does not go well in my opinion with her.

I'm one of the few where ES doesn't factor in when buying a piece, this was a must have for me on day 1. I'm glad the ES is low for those who it matters to.

I'm one of the few where ES doesn't factor in when buying a piece, this was a must have for me on day 1. I'm glad the ES is low for those who it matters to.

For me I loved this one so much that I was going to buy it either way. I was just going to buy it in the after market if the ES is too big. But since the ES is fairly small, no point in waiting any longer along with a 20.00 off coupon. I'm a happy camper now for this one, even though the price is higher than the normal PF.

Crap wtf?!? I just received a email from SS saying my credit card is decline???? It has way more than 44.00 in there which is what was was needed to be charge. What is going on? I really don't want to miss this one. I will call paypal right now.

From SS:

Uh Oh. Your card declined on order T******* for Machiko Noguchi - Premium Format Figure EXCLUSIVE

Last edited:
it could have been stopped by your credit card company due to "suspicious activity" on your account. Best to give them a call to sort it out.

it could have been stopped by your credit card company due to "suspicious activity" on your account. Best to give them a call to sort it out.
Lol you mean him not waiting to wait list it? Lol.

CBG you get that sorted out or what

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Crap wtf?!? I just received a email from SS saying my credit card is decline???? It has way more than 44.00 in there which is what was was needed to be charge. What is going on? I really don't want to miss this one. I will call paypal right now.

From SS:

Uh Oh. Your card declined on order T******* for Machiko Noguchi - Premium Format Figure EXCLUSIVE

It's the statue gods punishing you for your obsession with ES.

Hope you get it sorted out bud.

It's the statue gods punishing you for your obsession with ES.

Hope you get it sorted out bud.

Lol you mean him not waiting to wait list it? Lol.

CBG you get that sorted out or what

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Ok I hope it's all good. I will call SS today instead of waiting a few days when the SS email said they shall try to charge it again. By then she will be sold out and SS said if there's another decline order will be cancel with no exceptions. I did call paypal and they said yesterday the company had a glitch in their system so that's why any of my transactions would not have worked. I'm sure others had the same as well. But I still will call SS today. Not waiting to chance this one.

Looks like this will have to go next to my alien big chap for now since I have no predator PF. It may look good since her base has a dead predator on it :)

Yes!!!!! I called SS now and it got cleared! My PO is saved :). This one will be mine! This and WW is my two most excited PF for the coming year!

Back