Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

Okay so WL tonight guys? Whattaya think?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Okay so WL tonight guys? Whattaya think?

It's possible, maybe in 2 to 3 days max. This one will rock! I'm more excited for this then red Sonja, lobo, XM magneto, GH, etc.

No way....but.....you never know
Its gone from 40 to 10 in a day right?
It's possible, maybe in 2 to 3 days max. This one will rock! I'm more excited for this then red Sonja, lobo, XM magneto, GH, etc.
Lol i don't know about that man, I. Way more excited for Red. Just got Hellboy pushed up too so now I'm excited for him. This will be a long ways off

I went ahead and got one of the last ones and used a coupon. I like it other than the netting so hopefully I can fix easy or maybe it will change or look better in hand.

And...

Waitlist!

WL? Great! About time! So all the people who wanted her got it before she is gone. She was here plenty of time for months for anyone who wanted to order.

I went ahead and got one of the last ones and used a coupon. I like it other than the netting so hopefully I can fix easy or maybe it will change or look better in hand.

I keep hearing bad things about the nettings, but I don't see anything wrong with the look. I think it's just more details and it looks cool.

1000 ES for the reg. That's going to take a very long time to sell out. I would say by next summer if lucky.

I guess you have never seen the comics then.

Nope, I never knew this character existed. But I must admit I like the character. A human girl in a predator armor etc is just so awesome! As for the netting, it doesn't bother me much. But I'm going to check out google just to see what all the fuss is about. Curious now....

Nope, I never knew this character existed. But I must admit I like the character. A human girl in a predator armor etc is just so awesome! As for the netting, it doesn't bother me much. But I'm going to check out google just to see what all the fuss is about. Curious now....
There are quite a few pics posted earlier in the thread.

I'm glad to see the 400 ES on this one! I pre-ordered it right away and must say that I love the netting and everything else about this piece. Mark Newman really came through on this one, in my opinion

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

There are quite a few pics posted earlier in the thread.

I google her and it seems like there's more pics of her with the full netting on her body and legs. There's some with just the nettings on the body. As long as it's in the comics I'm fine with whatever they decide to use.

my personal view... newman did a brilliant job on this... she is vicious as she can be but yet something about that pose and the way she is standing is so lady like... shows perfectly that a vulnerable person is transformed into a killing machine...

Hahaha WL did I call it or did I call it ? Lol it would've sold out faster if SSC put up the ES 3 months ago. Either way 1st day PO when she went up no regrets (except not waiting long enough to apply a damn code Lol)

Bump for a great sculpted statue! How long do you all think 1000 regs will take to sell out? I would say next year around summer time. These seems to be moving very slow, not to mention the higher price which may keep some away.

Bump for a great sculpted statue! How long do you all think 1000 regs will take to sell out? I would say next year around summer time. These seems to be moving very slow, not to mention the higher price which may keep some away.
Lol yeah probably some time next year because we won't have her in hand til then and they move when they come out great

Back