Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
350jces.jpg

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

Lmfao dude that's jokes

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

What's the ES for the reg? This statue is going to be so awesome! Can't wait for this! Red Sonja came out better than expected so now I want this one next to my red Sonja. Too bad it's not ex or fail like Sonja. But then again the low ES makes up for it. This one is my most wanted second only to WW.

What's the ES for the reg? This statue is going to be so awesome! Can't wait for this! Red Sonja came out better than expected so now I want this one next to my red Sonja. Too bad it's not ex or fail like Sonja. But then again the low ES makes up for it. This one is my most wanted second only to WW.
I think its 1001

It can't be.. I never heard of the 1 extra??
Its to honour the 1001 repeat questions youve asked about finding the ES on any given figure. Congrats on finally CBG'ing Sideshow Collectibles

So... Red Sonja is Ex or Fail?...

:slap

CBG, you might want to take classes to learn how to navigate Sideshows website.
It's really not that hard.

Last edited:
So... Red Sonja is Ex or Fail?...

:slap

CBG, you might want to take classes to learn how to navigate Sideshows website.
It's really not that hard.

I would still have to say a big yes in my opinion. I mean seeing this ex is so much more than a simple plain looking AX. Both are good but EX is so much better. I would say EX or fail for sure.
But as for she predator. Seems like not too much people are excited for this. :(. She's going to be so nice when we finally get her in hand. Even better than red Sonja I would say. Still my most excited statue for this year other than the queen WW.

I would still have to say a big yes in my opinion. I mean seeing this ex is so much more than a simple plain looking AX. Both are good but EX is so much better. I would say EX or fail for sure.
But as for she predator. Seems like not too much people are excited for this. :(. She's going to be so nice when we finally get her in hand. Even better than red Sonja I would say. Still my most excited statue for this year other than the queen WW.

Definitely, I'm looking forward to this piece

Damn...waitlist converted again....cancelled. I like it but dont want to commit now with so much coming around the corner. I'm trying to break my habit of buying things I like when I should be just getting the ones I can't stand to miss.

Damn...waitlist converted again....cancelled. I like it but dont want to commit now with so much coming around the corner. I'm trying to break my habit of buying things I like when I should be just getting the ones I can't stand to miss.

I have this one on order and my WL for Wonder Woman converted again today so I am in the same boat, not sure if I should keep both.

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

I'm DEFINITELY keeping her. If she looks nearly as good as the proto I'll be crazy happy

I understand this hobby sometimes is a hit or miss when I can't decide. I sometimes get carried away and want too many things. This one I think I will be super happy with so I have no regrets at all. Even though I'm not a massive predator fan. This one is spot on by one of my favorite sculptors of all time Mark Newman!

I have this one on order and my WL for Wonder Woman converted again today so I am in the same boat, not sure if I should keep both.

Keep her, I think you will want this when it arrives. If you don't want it later just sell it and even out. No harm in waiting. Only thing is it just holds some money. This one will be epic like my long lost brother Jedi said.

Back