Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

I understand this hobby sometimes is a hit or miss when I can't decide. I sometimes get carried away and want too many things. This one I think I will be super happy with so I have no regrets at all. Even though I'm not a massive predator fan. This one is spot on by one of my favorite sculptors of all time Mark Newman!

Keep her, I think you will want this when it arrives. If you don't want it later just sell it and even out. No harm in waiting. Only thing is it just holds some money. This one will be epic like my long lost brother Jedi said.

Lol thanks for the shout out ComicBrotherGuy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol thanks for the shout out ComicBrotherGuy

No problem bro. Seems like you, me and the collector guy is the few that is so excited for this. Wait until release and we will get a bunch of people wanting this again. If I have no space for this. I will make sure I make room for her. I would sell off almost every PF except ms marvel, she hulk, WW, to get her. She will be displayed with warning signs all over. This will be one of my best statues and nothing will stop me from getting her :)

No problem bro. Seems like you, me and the collector guy is the few that is so excited for this. Wait until release and we will get a bunch of people wanting this again. If I have no space for this. I will make sure I make room for her. I would sell off almost every PF except ms marvel, she hulk, WW, to get her. She will be displayed with warning signs all over. This will be one of my best statues and nothing will stop me from getting her :)
Lol @collector guy Lmfao. Yeah I'm excited for her but after getting Sonja, I don't think I'll be that excited for a PF ever again. She was my most anticipated piece and I finally got her. Everything else is not on par with level of amped Lol. Still waiting for a proper Jean Grey though (Phoenix would be fine too), she would've been my next big one but they botched up her real good

Lol @collector guy Lmfao. Yeah I'm excited for her but after getting Sonja, I don't think I'll be that excited for a PF ever again. She was my most anticipated piece and I finally got her. Everything else is not on par with level of amped Lol. Still waiting for a proper Jean Grey though (Phoenix would be fine too), she would've been my next big one but they botched up her real good

These would get me as excited as this she predator.

A new comic X-23 PF
Cable PF prefer it to be image style 90s art
She-ra PF by pcs to match with animated he-man
Pin head can't wait for that one
New ventress PF with battle suit
Star killer PF w/ COH
Mara jade PF
Gi joe scarlet PF
G1 prime & megaton PF
Super girl PF
Michael Myers PF

These would get me as excited as this she predator.

A new comic X-23 PF
Cable PF prefer it to be image style 90s art
She-ra PF by pcs to match with animated he-man
Pin head can't wait for that one
New ventress PF with battle suit
Star killer PF w/ COH
Mara jade PF
Gi joe scarlet PF
G1 prime & megaton PF
Super girl PF
Michael Myers PF

1.I wouldn't mind an X23 but there are way note female characters I'd Rather have
2.its going to happen, just a matter of time
3.PO should be up in two weeks or so
4.**** yes! Ventress with two working lightsabers to boot
5. Not going to happen Lol
6. Not going to happen (unless she's revealed as a character in the new trilogy
7. Would be nice (not a big JOE fan)
8. Probably won't happen. Would be nice if PCS got the license but for now I'll have to settle for the HT ones
9. Yes yes and ****ing yes, also just matter of time
10. Again just a matter of time, especially with Sideshow going back more towards their horror roots.

1.I wouldn't mind an X23 but there are way note female characters I'd Rather have
2.its going to happen, just a matter of time
3.PO should be up in two weeks or so
4.**** yes! Ventress with two working lightsabers to boot
5. Not going to happen Lol
6. Not going to happen (unless she's revealed as a character in the new trilogy
7. Would be nice (not a big JOE fan)
8. Probably won't happen. Would be nice if PCS got the license but for now I'll have to settle for the HT ones
9. Yes yes and ****ing yes, also just matter of time
10. Again just a matter of time, especially with Sideshow going back more towards their horror roots.

Wasn't Mara jade already in the works a while back? I thought they confirm it was in the works? With t new movies coming out I hope they pump out more SW expanded universe statues.
As for she predator can't wait to shipping time! Btw is this the only female predator in the comics?

Wasn't Mara jade already in the works a while back? I thought they confirm it was in the works? With t new movies coming out I hope they pump out more SW expanded universe statues.
As for she predator can't wait to shipping time! Btw is this the only female predator in the comics?
She's part of the EU. That's not canon and as such they won't be doing EU characters. So unless they include Mara Jade as a character in the new movies we won't be getting anything

TBH the mere idea that CBG is talking this up so much, makes me want to cancel it.

But I still want her, so I wont. Lucky thing this is a Newman sculpt.
Lmfao he knows his statues :) Lol #CBGWisdom

Lmfao he knows his statues :) Lol

Really? He's a speculator and a scalper; the only thing he cares about is being able to scalp people on eBay. Coolness matters not; that's why you rarely find him in [for instance] the CotD threads. These are characters without rabid, built-in fanbases - so they'll be hard to flip on eBay for a profit. He's nooooooooooooooooot interested.

Notice how he didn't really come out of the woodwork for Machiko until her small edition size was revealed; now he's her biggest fan.

Whatever, I guess.

Hmmm. I havnt really heard of cbg being a flipper. Sure he likes a low es and anything Newman. Can't blame thw guy for that. Machiko is pretty unknown.

Really? He's a speculator and a scalper; the only thing he cares about is being able to scalp people on eBay. Coolness matters not; that's why you rarely find him in [for instance] the CotD threads. These are characters without rabid, built-in fanbases - so they'll be hard to flip on eBay for a profit. He's nooooooooooooooooot interested.

Notice how he didn't really come out of the woodwork for Machiko until her small edition size was revealed; now he's her biggest fan.

Whatever, I guess.
Lol I know man. Hahahaha. He's a joker, he baits everyone. I don't mind, he's actually pretty IMO, besides I bug him too lol

Man I can't wait for Kier, what about you
Hmmm. I havnt really heard of cbg being a flipper. Sure he likes a low es and anything Newman. Can't blame thw guy for that. Machiko is pretty unknown.
He sells a lot, I've heard some don't move or something about him gouging but haven't had any experience myself so can't really say

that's right I do remember his for sell thread fiasco that he closed caused he found a local buyer for most of it. He did have high prices but its my understanding he buys a lot on the secondary mkt as well. I guess in my mind when I think flipper I think of someone who is smart and cunning and knows how to make a profit. With cbg I just chalked it up to him not being the brightest cookie on the block, thinking of his cardboard box display for anyone who has seen it. Even if he isn't the brightest cookie dudes gotta have some access to capital because he does buy a lot.

Anyway, surprised I care just a little, he's kind of like the team mascot on here.

Jedi: Man I can't wait for Kier, what about you

I'm not ordering Kier; I have Siren on order and I am giving Xiall extremely serious thought. A lot will depend how these POs are spaced; I actually don't want Xiall to go up for PO just yet.

Nemen: Anyway, surprised I care just a little, he's kind of like the team mascot on here.

....team mascot?!!!! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

*throws that idea out of her head faster than Nicki Minaj throws Drake's hand off her ass in that "Anaconda" video* :wink1:

that's right I do remember his for sell thread fiasco that he closed caused he found a local buyer for most of it. He did have high prices but its my understanding he buys a lot on the secondary mkt as well. I guess in my mind when I think flipper I think of someone who is smart and cunning and knows how to make a profit. With cbg I just chalked it up to him not being the brightest cookie on the block, thinking of his cardboard box display for anyone who has seen it. Even if he isn't the brightest cookie dudes gotta have some access to capital because he does buy a lot.

Anyway, surprised I care just a little, he's kind of like the team mascot on here.
You don't remember "part 2" of that story where he relisted everything he supposedly sold at much higher prices.

Back