Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not ordering Kier; I have Siren on order and I am giving Xiall extremely serious thought. A lot will depend how these POs are spaced; I actually don't want Xiall to go up for PO just yet.

....team mascot?!!!! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

*throws that idea out of her head faster than Nicki Minaj throws Drake's hand off her ass in that "Anaconda" video* :wink1:
Xiall looks pretty sick still but not quite my cup of tea, I like my dead women hot. Weirdest sentence ever lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Xiall looks pretty sick still but not quite my cup of tea, I like my dead women hot. Weirdest sentence ever lol

Yeah my bro, I love the dead line and the sculpts are out of this world. But due to space and since they are not super heroes or characters from a movie. I must force myself to wait and not purchase any of the dead line. I'm sure repaints of those characters will be plentiful in my opinion. But those details are so awesome! Still I must resist with so many other potential DC and marvel characters out. Let's not forget pcs and XM ;)

Yeah my bro, I love the dead line and the sculpts are out of this world. But due to space and since they are not super heroes or characters from a movie. I must force myself to wait and not purchase any of the dead line. I'm sure repaints of those characters will be plentiful in my opinion. But those details are so awesome! Still I must resist with so many other potential DC and marvel characters out. Let's not forget pcs and XM ;)
To be honest man I was thinking the SAME thing, then I saw Kier at SDCC and I fell in love. Last year it was Sonja, but with Kier i don't see there being any issues at all :) I'm going to wait for her to get released and then attach a coupon. Also coupon is out cr33pydeal14

XM will kill me. I'm trying to get Phoenix, the only piece I really want :)

Check some of the posts in the PCS 1/3 Scorpion thread. The gloaters are the worst kind.
Do you really think ppl will buy 2 to flip one? That's arms for ppl that want one for themselves

I think people who are in this for flipping are gonna get slapped in the face soon. There is so much awesome stuff coming out right now and variants too that you would have to be crazy to pay more than retail for these items. Just wait, something else cool is coming down the pipeline. Flippers are gonna get stuck with extra statues. Also selling is becoming a nightmare and ebay/paypal keep raising fees.

I think people who are in this for flipping are gonna get slapped in the face soon. There is so much awesome stuff coming out right now and variants too that you would have to be crazy to pay more than retail for these items. Just wait, something else cool is coming down the pipeline. Flippers are gonna get stuck with extra statues. Also selling is becoming a nightmare and ebay/paypal keep raising fees.
True say you make a really good point. That's why ppl should get what they want now and if they want to sell it later that's their call. However on the other side of things there are a lot of ppl that will pay over retail for most things that are harder to find

So many overpriced Exclusives stuck on eBay now.
You summed it up perfectly. TBD, awesome piece after piece and eBay/PayPal BS.
Just sold my Red Skull Ex for less than retail after weeks on eBay.

Flippers ain't gonna flip :duff

So many overpriced Exclusives stuck on eBay now.
You summed it up perfectly. TBD, awesome piece after piece and eBay/PayPal BS.
Just sold my Red Skull Ex for less than retail after weeks on eBay.

Flippers ain't gonna flip :duff
You should've put it up in Facebook. My HeMan moved in a week for 500 US

....not to mention eBay's upcoming new policy of, people using paypal now have six months to file a not-as-described claim and yank their funds back outta [general you, not you specifically nem] your PP account, thereby depriving you of not only your collectible, but your cash.

Oh yeah. Its coming and coming soon. How good does eBay sound NOW......?

....not to mention eBay's upcoming new policy of, people using paypal now have six months to file a not-as-described claim and yank their funds back outta [general you, not you specifically nem] your PP account, thereby depriving you of not only your collectible, but your cash.

Oh yeah. Its coming and coming soon. How good does eBay sound NOW......?

That is paypal not eBay pulling that 6 month BS. I don't know how they think they can get away with it, sellers are getting thrown under the bus BIG TIME.

That is paypal not eBay pulling that 6 month BS. I don't know how they think they can get away with it, sellers are getting thrown under the bus BIG TIME.

So you mean if a buyer buys a statue and breaks it by accident in 5 months or changes his mind because he gets bored with it. Maybe just need the money for bills. Then the buyer can make a claim not as describe? Now that is dangerous indeed.

So you mean if a buyer buys a statue and breaks it by accident in 5 months or changes his mind because he gets bored with it. Maybe just need the money for bills. Then the buyer can make a claim not as describe? Now that is dangerous indeed.
Yes, or even if the buyer does not open it say for a Christmas present and it is broken they get their money back and it is too late for you to file a ship damage claim so you are out completely-PLUS ebay and paypal KEEP ALL the fees! You are basically paying to lose your item and get screwed.

Yes, or even if the buyer does not open it say for a Christmas present and it is broken they get their money back and it is too late for you to file a ship damage claim so you are out completely-PLUS ebay and paypal KEEP ALL the fees! You are basically paying to lose your item and get screwed.

Wow! This opens the doors for a entire new wave of scams. It will be eBay rentals more than sales. Imagine the collectibles, clothing, phones, etc.... Buyers remorse and buy things to use it for a month or two then say not as describe. Things like buying a statue then I see a newer statue I like better. So let me return this one so I can buy the new statue. Change it every few months for a new display. Buy a game and play it for 2 months and say it does not work correctly. So not as describe! Imagine if a seller sells a predator lsf and the buyer decides in 3 to 4 months it's too much money. So he needs the money for unexpected bill. Found a tiny tear on a new clothing item and paypal with side with the buyers. What a nightmare for sellers. I can't wait for a new competitor someday to show up. Amazon is the same as bad as eBay for sellers on return policies. It would be nice if eBay takes other forms of payments. Money orders would be nice.
But anyways can't wait for more updates on this statue! Maybe a wolf predator PF would be so nice!

But the only payment ebay accepts is Paypal, so there's that..... not to mention they are both owned by the same company.

It also seems to me that this will kill their business-model, but what do I know. Speculation on another forum I frequent is that ebay is trying to drive everyone but "store"-type vendors off the site; they don't want regular people using eBay to sell.

Who knows..... meanwhile I would not sell anything on the Bay. I think this policy kicks in November 6.

Back