Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the only payment ebay accepts is Paypal, so there's that..... not to mention they are both owned by the same company.

It also seems to me that this will kill their business-model, but what do I know. Speculation on another forum I frequent is that ebay is trying to drive everyone but "store"-type vendors off the site; they don't want regular people using eBay to sell.

Who knows..... meanwhile I would not sell anything on the Bay. I think this policy kicks in November 6.
They accept a lot of other payment forms now, and eBay/Paypal are no longer the same company(or so they say). I don't understand why eBay would want to turn any people away, it is a stupid business model to drive any profit away. "Store" type sellers are also going to get hit with this as well, I can't understand why more people are not freaking out.

They accept a lot of other payment forms now, and eBay/Paypal are no longer the same company(or so they say). I don't understand why eBay would want to turn any people away, it is a stupid business model to drive any profit away. "Store" type sellers are also going to get hit with this as well, I can't understand why more people are not freaking out.

eBay accepts other forms of payment? What kinds? I thought they only take paypal and nothing else.

Bump for any updates! Come on SS give us this one for Christmas! Maybe a reissue of the wolf lsf. Even a repaint! :bunnydanc

Tough call with only 300 but no harm in trying.
If it doesn't convert at least you get to see how she turns out before ordering locally, Ex isn't really a deal breaker on this.

My waitlist for Ex Apocalypse just converted last week on Tuesday. This after Sideshow sent me an email a month or 2 ago saying they don't expect to be able to fulfill anymore waitlists for it and suggested I buy a regular before that sold out too. So don't give up. It could definitely happen. Especially since I canceled my waitlist for Ex Machiko after it converted a while back. Either someone else already got mine or if no has yet someone will. And it could be you.

Back