Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not know jack ****ing **** **** lick about Machiko.....and my waitlist converted.

I mainly did it for ****.....and to go with Sonja.

Think it's a good enough piece for someone who doesn't know ass? Let's compare this, to say, Jean. :lol

Congrats! I still haven't ordered her yet. I'm trying to decide between her and COTD Queen, but I want to see in-hand pics of Queen first. I'm desperately trying to exert a bit of self-control by not ordering everything I see. We'll see how long that lasts.

Congrats! I still haven't ordered her yet. I'm trying to decide between her and COTD Queen, but I want to see in-hand pics of Queen first. I'm desperately trying to exert a bit of self-control by not ordering everything I see. We'll see how long that lasts.

Ah finally a jack up on this beauty! I would drop the queen and get this one. But then again Mark Newman did both masterpieces errrrr. So hard to resist. What the heck. Get both.. But if your budget is tight then I would get this one since this is the predator universe instead of a unknown cotd line in my opinion. This thing will be a awesome for sure.

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

^^ agreed - this one is the way to go! She looks super hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a cool statue and I think I'd be fine with the reg but the Queen has a lot of potential to blow this one away if she turns out like she should. I don't know what it is with Sideshow and some of these worthless EX's. Another knife like Punisher and Black Widow? They could have done better and added something that would have made me jump on this at the beginning.

It's a cool statue and I think I'd be fine with the reg but the Queen has a lot of potential to blow this one away if she turns out like she should. I don't know what it is with Sideshow and some of these worthless EX's. Another knife like Punisher and Black Widow? They could have done better and added something that would have made me jump on this at the beginning.

Agreed on these poor choice of pocket knifes for the ex when it could have been so much better. Even an arm with a new spear would be nice. At least more than a simple knife. So many ex are now just a small knife. I would get this she predator since I'm sure the queen will be released again later on with improved changes or a repaint when this first one is sold out. Hell the queen could even see 3 repaints in the future. She predator most likely never again ��

I think they'll both be top tier pieces! The Queen looks like she'll be a stunning piece in any CotD collection, or just on her own. The good news is she's out in January, so you'll get to see pictures sooner than later!

If you're deciding between both of them, and are only choosing one, then I'd say jump on the Wait List for Machiko now and go from there. I mean, if the Queen turns out awesome and you want her over this one, then you just cancel the wait list. If the Queen doesn't turn out as you hoped, well then you're a month into the wait list with a better chance of conversion!

If you decide you want both, well again, you're a month onto the conversion list! Mediocre EX or not, you really you can't go wrong just getting onto the list!

happy-dancing.gif

I think they'll both be top tier pieces! The Queen looks like she'll be a stunning piece in any CotD collection, or just on her own. The good news is she's out in January, so you'll get to see pictures sooner than later!

If you're deciding between both of them, and are only choosing one, then I'd say jump on the Wait List for Machiko now and go from there. I mean, if the Queen turns out awesome and you want her over this one, then you just cancel the wait list. If the Queen doesn't turn out as you hoped, well then you're a month into the wait list with a better chance of conversion!

If you decide you want both, well again, you're a month onto the conversion list! Mediocre EX or not, you really you can't go wrong just getting onto the list!

happy-dancing.gif

That's not a bad idea. I think part of my hesitation with Machiko is the price. Shes more expensive than the comic Superman PF and I would have paid her price for him but not sure I want to pay it for her. She's a great statue but she's not a priority for me so others characters got preordered instead. I have a feeling I'll be pissed if I miss out on her though.

That's not a bad idea. I think part of my hesitation with Machiko is the price. Shes more expensive than the comic Superman PF and I would have paid her price for him but not sure I want to pay it for her. She's a great statue but she's not a priority for me so others characters got preordered instead. I have a feeling I'll be pissed if I miss out on her though.

I hear ya, she's definitely a jump. I believe the AvP license boosts the cost quite a bit, as Samurai Predator was $349.99 as a Hot Toy back when $200 price tags were sometimes shocking, or at least not automatically expected. That said, I pulled the trigger on Samurai because he just looked too amazing and I'm so thankful I did. He's a grail piece for me, and I would've been sad had I missed out.

If she's nagging at you in any way I'd say jump on the Wait List and then continue to ponder...at least the conversion clock is ticking at that point!

Exactly. I may just cancel and get on it and hope I get a deal for a regular instead. The knife isn't a big deal and when I got on. It was more as an idea for gaining a sale if need to. I may go with Queen instead and have to use my one NRD return.

I asked Mark if he was involved, in any way, in the production process.
His job is finished once he submits his sculpt.

Hope the factory don't **** this up.

I asked Mark if he was involved, in any way, in the production process.
His job is finished once he submits his sculpt.

Hope the factory don't **** this up.

They better not because this is my second most anticipated statue other then WW. She better be near perfect!

Keep it man. She's going to be a sweet PFF

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Finally a bump on this hot statue! Keep it she will impress! Low ES+ Mark newman sculpted+ sexy alien character= winning! Take my word I'm normally right. You will love this!

Back