Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Valkyrie.

My Machiko just got a whole lot cheaper...

Screenshot_2015-01-15-03-03-37.jpg

:yess:

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

Anyone has an idea what is the new 1/6 female predator warrior they are making... Can't seem to find a thread or any detail on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Anyone has an idea what is the new 1/6 female predator warrior they are making... Can't seem to find a thread or any detail on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Who is making? Sideshow? Sounds more like a Hot Toy, they already did her, but they are due for a 2.0 version.

Who is making? Sideshow? Sounds more like a Hot Toy, they already did her, but they are due for a 2.0 version.

I don remember I it was hot toys or sideshow. But yes one of them is doing it! Saw some wip progress somewhere ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don remember I it was hot toys or sideshow. But yes one of them is doing it! Saw some wip progress somewhere ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume you mean this? Looks to be more of a "She-Xenomorph" by Hot Toys.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ctible-figure-inspired-alien-vs-predator.html

Congrats Valkyrie.

My Machiko just got a whole lot cheaper...

View attachment 158826

:yess:

Thanks and congrats on that awesome discount! I'm still relatively new to Sideshow collecting so it'll be a little while before I have that many reward points to throw around. Though with all the stuff I have on order, I'm certain it will add up quick! :lol

Unreal. I got an email saying delivery between July to September 2015. :(

Back