Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

It's the Machiko tease picture.

Yeah that's probably the exclusive then. Or just like Catwoman its part of the reg. I wonder if the EX is the Alien base. That'd be a serious Ex or Fail!

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

And now the "What If " portion of our Thread begins, also included is Serious Speculation to Outright Wishing :lol:lol:lol

But from what I have seen from the WIP the netting is not a part of the sculpt and I prefer a bare mid-drift and I hope it is optional besides I ask that of all my ladies to show the mid-drift :lol:lol:lol:lol

In Ending this is the way a Piece is suppose to make a Collector feel, some call it the Whoa! Factor but regardless of whether she comes with an EX or not

I was wondering the same thing. Was also wondering if well be able to remove the armor because how else will we get it on ;). It'll probably come in pieces that interconnect so we can display with or without

I can't wait to see the face and her price tomorrow. At first I thought this was just a generic female Predator. I didn't realize that this is the girl from the Aliens vs. Predator comic.

I was wondering the same thing. Was also wondering if well be able to remove the armor because how else will we get it on ;). It'll probably come in pieces that interconnect so we can display with or without

HAHAHAHA you and I are Dirty Old Men, True Story

Al

They usually bury the netting under the armor and glue it which would make it difficult to remove. The best solution may be if plenty of people email SS production department requesting more Predator like netting once the preview is up, might not be too late for that. It does look a bit thick in the preview.

As for the EX, if I were SS I'd make the non bio head the regular as it looks much nicer from what we've seen.

Al wants zero netting, more flesh the better as far as he's concerned :lol

I loved the Bio tease but after seeing the WIP she looks amazing unmasked.
Hope this one has an Ex because I want it a.s.a.p meaning direct order either way and i can't see this selling over 1,000 Ex & Reg combined, meaning a low number 300 Ex 750 Reg :dunno

Depends if people can contain their itchy trigger fingers and not order until the ES is announced ;)

We are our own worst enemies in this regard.

Like the BC LSB? I held out for like a week :lol Noone else bothered!

I'm using a coupon on this to help with postage in about six weeks.
Not much interest really here. This thread would be dead without me and Al :drool

You have way to much Fun at my expense Darth Captain Snoopy, Mark :lol:lol:lol

Al wants zero netting, more flesh the better as far as he's concerned :lol

I loved the Bio tease but after seeing the WIP she looks amazing unmasked.
Hope this one has an Ex because I want it a.s.a.p meaning direct order either way and i can't see this selling over 1,000 Ex & Reg combined, meaning a low number 300 Ex 750 Reg :dunno

:pray::pray::pray:

Not much interest really here. This thread would be dead without me and Al :drool

Well said Colin, I do know something Sweet when I see it and now to see what the Master Painters have done :wink1: :pray:

Be Cool All
Al

Depends if people can contain their itchy trigger fingers and not order until the ES is announced ;)

We are our own worst enemies in this regard.

Screw ES. This one is a definite order

:( I talk too. But yeah its mostly you two

Back