Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

That's what I'm saying. A new company should step and start making figures that everybody wants and not just make iron man. I wouldn't have a problem with hot toys but they deliberately said that iron man is the main focus. Damn all you need is one!

zs4le.gif

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Well NECA is planning to release a 1/4 Arkham Origins Batman.
No one cares about NECA, 1/4 and TDK Origins.

No one cares about NECA, 1/4 and TDK Origins.

Agreed after origins no one will care for the franchise no more.

The wait for this is becoming laughable. Even by HT standards.

HT is laughable a bad joke.

Yep. Im pretty fed up with the company. Im so f'ing sick of Iron Man crap. HT has literally made me hate Iron Man.

Every day it's this with this thread.

[ame]https://youtu.be/ILwZuO8fWpM[/ame]

"Coming soon"

Meanwhile...
37f5.jpg

:gah::thwak

I know they're poorly posed there, but this is one of the issues I have with the glut of Iron Man figures - the display has diminishing returns.

A single HT Iron Man figure looks amazing standing on its own. But when you have them all shown together like this, they more approach a collection of cheaper-looking toys, rather than the nice displays they are in smaller amounts.

^ agreed. I've been slowly lowereing my collection as too many make them look less special

hey so i just saw this on HT's FB

said no one ever.

ever.

not-going-to-happen.gif

original.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back