Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

A single HT Iron Man figure looks amazing standing on its own. But when you have them all shown together like this, they more approach a collection of cheaper-looking toys, rather than the nice displays they are in smaller amounts.

Totally agree with this sentiment. One of the main reasons I quit buying them. I think a good idea would be to display them in a Detolf type of case, and limit each shelf to 2-3 figures each.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Even RDJ thinks they're making too many Iron Man figures. That's clearly what his new #HTChange commercials are about; he's trying to get Howard to see the light.:lecture

Well, if I can't get the figures, I wouldn't mind Rachel McAdams instead.:lol

not-going-to-happen.gif

On a related note, a couple of months back, my wife tells me she had a dream that I was cheating on her with Rachel McAdams.

I just thought, "Why don't I have dreams like that?"

I'm pretty sure we all wish we had dreams like that (and, if we did, we'd probably be wishing they'd come true (sans the cheating part, that is; though I wouldn't have to worry about it.:lol)).

That headsculpt belongs on a female Hot Toys body with a dress :monkey1

I utterly despise rooted hair. The Babydoll I got was a mess and I promptly got a refund.

"Hey Arkham fans! Since the announce of Arkham Origins, we have decided to replace our Arkham City license with the origins one!"

"Hey Arkham fans! Since the announce of Arkham Origins, we have decided to replace our Arkham City license with the origins one!"

I am actually REALLY worried this is what is happening. Personally I don't like the Origin's art as much as I do the Arkham Asylum/City art....I hope it's not the case.

I am actually REALLY worried this is what is happening. Personally I don't like the Origin's art as much as I do the Arkham Asylum/City art....I hope it's not the case.

Yeah, remember Loki from Thor?

facepalm.gif

This is old news no care cared to talk about it no one cares .

Hence why I don't know about it.

Hot Toys: And we will begin production following the release of our Avengers 3 figure line.

*Lone Ranger 2 is announced*

Hot Toys: Wait a minute....

Arkham Origins is looking better and better after each trailer.

This thread needs an enema.... and perhaps, a colonoscopy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back