Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Its pathetic but you are right even the crow got a figure over magneto.
Is The Crow even that popular anymore? I seriously would have forgotten that it even existed, if it weren't for the Hot Toys announcement. It seems as random as that Leslie Cheung figure from last year.

1. I'm sure that anything Lee is very popular in Asia
2. Same story as with TDK - actor died and BAM instant classic
3. Same story as with RoboCop - the remake is coming

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Tell me about it. I can honestly do without an Origins suit. It's looks too heavily inspired by Nolan for me to take seriously. At least the Arkham designs were more closely related to the Animated Universe.

1. I'm sure that anything Lee is very popular in Asia
2. Brandon died during it = instant classic
3. It's the same story as with RoboCop - the remake is coming

It's one of the only things they've done right this year.

Someone else said this, but I think Hot Toys bit off more than they can chew with the Iron Man license. They gobbled up the rights to 1/6 and diecast figures thinking it was a gold mine.

Then the movie came out.

Now, they're trying to push out as many Iron Man figs as possible while whatever hype is still there, seeing they already spent considerable R&D on ALL the suits. So that means other licenses get pushed on the backburner. Guess this is the lesson you learn from being greedy.

Someone else said this, but I think Hot Toys bit off more than they can chew with the Iron Man license. They gobbled up the rights to 1/6 and diecast figures thinking it was a gold mine.

Then the movie came out.

Now, they're trying to push out as many Iron Man figs as possible while whatever hype is still there, seeing they already spent considerable R&D on ALL the suits. So that means other licenses get pushed on the backburner. Guess this is the lesson you learn from being greedy.

Retailers eventually are going to be stuck with them for awhile. I think they shelled them out too quickly. They will make their money back eventually, but it will turn into a slow burn since customers can't keep up.

Guess this is the lesson you learn from being greedy.

lokeys.png

It's one of the only things they've done right this year.

For a split second there I thought you were referring to the new movie. Please HT don't pick up that. :horror

Benjamin Franklin is my favorite president. He can party in my wallet any day.

Neca will show images of there origins figure soon, that will prompt Hot Toys to tease somthing.

It's finally here, guys!

1146513_10151533401372344_983808860_n.jpg

Well, the new figure does look polished and brown :lol.

It looks like it has a giraffe neck.

Lloyd-Christmas-Cry-and-Gag-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

[ame]https://youtu.be/yfMTsYcLt10[/ame]

It's finally here, guys!

1146513_10151533401372344_983808860_n.jpg

Hot toys loves Iron Man so much they even put bruce wayne in the suit. Colors off though, should be black.

You might want to check out the Crows Thread since there's plenty of buyers waiting to give their easy money to HT.

I think the only die hard fans of that movie, are the hobo Goth people that hang out in the food courts at the local malls :lol.

Talking of spuds, HT will probably make these guys before they get around to Arkham.

smash.jpg

Just like Iron Man. So much potential. They can paint them any colour they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back