Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

in4w.jpg

Even my dog is starting to dream of this unattainable figure! :mad:

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

To b fair, he also dreams about other things with just as much longing...
qw2z.jpg

Last edited:

53700-Alec-Baldwin-perfect-loop-gif-iF6f.gif

One endless glass for me too, please.

This is a sad thread.

Last edited:

Lets face it... 66 batman is coming out waaaay before arkham ( not to mention anything IM)...
at this rate we'll either die of old age or senility will take its toll and we wont even remember who batman is anymore.

Lets face it... 66 batman is coming out waaaay before arkham ( not to mention anything IM)...

Exactly.
Not to mention that this is a video game licence and it's much less profitable therefore placed in the end of WB's and HT's priority queue.

STGCC is around the corner, have they ever announced any figures there?

STGCC is around the corner, have they ever announced any figures there?

you guys have to much faith in hot toys this wont get announced its delayed means more iron man is coming or possibly canceled due to Arkham origins

On their Facebook today they said they will showcase new figures at STGCC. Not previous ones, but shown at Singapore for the first time.

Also, let's not forget this thread is only open now again because of batfan08's request to a mod. A stupid request.

It would have been far better if it were left alone until the figure was revealed.

On their Facebook today they said they will showcase new figures at STGCC. Not previous ones, but shown at Singapore for the first time.

Also, let's not forget this thread is only open now again because of batfan08's request to a mod. A stupid request.

It would have been far better if it were left alone until the figure was revealed.

Agreed there will be a new thread .

It was a stupid request, because I was stupid to think that Howard Chan would do anything other than disappoint us, the lousy ****.

Happy Iron Thursday, everyone!

If this gets revealed Monday, great, but I'm not holding my breath, as we all know that HT has an Iron track record when it comes to releasing stuff.

If this gets revealed Monday, great, but I'm not holding my breath, as we all know that HT has an Iron track record when it comes to releasing stuff.

Hot Toys is boring now. It's like were waiting in this thread for a passing storm to finally end. Enough with the Iron turds, already! :impatient:

Seriously. I don't get what's so great about the character, anyway. He's a modern, alcoholic knight.:lol

Seriously. I don't get what's so great about the character, anyway.
Um... It's not about the character, not even about (very crappy) movies.
It is a forced liking because of a very agressive marketing, right down your throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back