Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Plus, they're finally done with The Avengers until 2015.:lol

Yeah right, I bet they make 2.0s of the team for 2014.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Not when there's still more Iron Men to make!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's time for DX Avengers!

That signature is fantastic bloodgear. I got six of the characters down.

If you are worried Avengers will stop at 2014-2015, fear not there will always be an Avengers 2, 3, 4.

I don't know. It just feels like they're done until Avengers 2. We'll see more Thor 2 figs, some Cap 2, and, probably Guardians of the Galaxy, but, as for as The Avengers goes, I think this is it until 2015. Soliciting the last 2 figures on the roster within a week's timespan? I think it's safe to say that this is the end (for now).

With the amount of time they've taken, Hot Toys should have around four or more Arkham City figures, but I doubt they have even one done.

Not when there's still more Iron Men to make!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of suits to make

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J2SpJExT9g&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J2SpJExT9g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I hate Iron Man with a vengeance. As much as I avoid using the phrase "over-hyped", I think it's safe to classify Iron Man as the most over-hyped superhero of our time. Marvel is just milking the movies to death. And not to mention the rabid, Iron Man Hot Toys collectors; who must absolutely have every single, miscellaneous piece of **** armor ever featured from the movies. As if 20+ figures weren't enough for them already - they want more! :slap.

Hot Toys just keeps releasing more of these sardine cans, while placing their other figure lines on a perpetual backlog (I probably wouldn't have despised Iron Man as much if it weren't for that :lol).

Last edited:

I hate Iron Man with a vengeance. As much as I avoid using the phrase "over-hyped", I think it's safe to classify Iron Man as the most over-hyped superhero of our time. Marvel is just milking the movies to death. And not to mention the rabid, Iron Man Hot Toys collectors; who must absolutely have every single, miscellaneous piece of **** armor ever featured from the movies. As if 20+ figures weren't enough for them already - they want more! :slap.

Hot Toys just keeps releasing more of these sardine cans, while placing their other figure lines on a perpetual backlog (I probably wouldn't have despised Iron Man as much if it weren't for that :lol).

I don't see a point in collecting a gazillion variations of those things. I mean, my God, what would people say if they enter your room filled with nothing more than those things? Money well spent?

Thats one thing i've found to be mind boggling about the fandom.

Any and all must be bought, if Hot Toys or Sideshow makes it they must buy it, doesn't even matter what it is as long as it's an armour of some kind.

It's there money so fair play but when all are ordered without a second thought then it's not even about the product, it's about the chase and the hype. Must get well expensive.

Last edited:

At this point I might as well focus on neca 1:4 batman looks pretty good, hot toys failed on releasing this on time as well as the returns license and I'm surprised they didn't get a p.o up for the 66 bat mobile right away, and still wonder if the 1/12 the bat I still a go??

Hasbro & Sideshow been milking every single character available in Star Wars for their 3.75 & ongoing 12", they make characters that shows up for half a sec at the corner.

Takara pretty much released all Robots in the G1 & G2.

Bandai's releasing all their Gundams & Kamen Riders from the show.

At least Hot Toys not doing something like collect all 5 figures to build a bonus 6th.

:exactly:

Couldn't agree more.

One thing about ironman is he saving me a ton of money hot toys figure aren't cheap.

As it happens, I don't have a single Hot Toys figure on preorder right now :lol. That hasn't happened in years.

In fact, the only thing I have on pre-order is the Snake Plissken figure from SSC.

I don't see a point in collecting a gazillion variations of those things. I mean, my God, what would people say if they enter your room filled with nothing more than those things? Money well spent?

What would a "relatively" normal person say if they entered a room full of toys? How wierd is this guy? Why is he wasting money? :cuckoo: :dunno , just saying.

As it happens, I don't have a single Hot Toys figure on preorder right now :lol. That hasn't happened in years.

In fact, the only thing I have on pre-order is the Snake Plissken figure from SSC.

Yeah I got nothing the rest of the year. I just got Plissken, Robocop, ED209, Crow, Celtic Pred and the other Wolverine coming out. I cancelled the DX14 :lol I honestly don't know if I can commit to a figure that literally comes with nothing.

What would a "relatively" normal person say if they entered a room full of toys? How wierd is this guy? Why is he wasting money? :cuckoo: :dunno , just saying.

Well, the hardcore Iron Man dudebro collectors are a bunch of irrational, money wasting, weirdos, who need to buy the same figure over and over again - and they constantly need their fix of more (of the same) IM figures from Hot Toys. It's like an addiction to narcotics. They're a strange bunch, even by the standards of other toy collectors - and that alone speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back