Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Well, the hardcore Iron Man dudebro collectors are a bunch of irrational, money wasting, weirdos, who need to buy the same figure over and over again - and they constantly need their fix of more (of the same) IM figures from Hot Toys. It's like an addiction to narcotics. They're a strange bunch, even by the standards of other toy collectors - and that alone speaks volumes.

Anyone who wants to buy this POS needs a bullet in the head.

ezedza.jpg

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Yeah I got nothing the rest of the year. I just got Plissken, Robocop, ED209, Crow, Celtic Pred and the other Wolverine coming out. I cancelled the DX14 :lol I honestly don't know if I can commit to a figure that literally comes with nothing.

I actually might get Robocop later on :lol. The figure looks great, and I really loved the series when I was a kid.

Anyone who wants to buy this POS needs a bullet in the head.

ezedza.jpg

Lmao. Don't forget that red, lobster thing too! :lecture :lol

I actually might get Robocop later on :lol. The figure looks great, and I really loved the series when I was a kid.

It looks great, there will also be a BD version without his helmet. Don't know why they couldn't just include that with this version though :huh

It looks great, there will also be a BD version without his helmet. Don't know why they couldn't just include that with this version though :huh

Yeah, that sucks. Hot Toys just wants more money. It might be good to just buy the damaged head off of Ebay, if anyone parts it.

Well, the hardcore Iron Man dudebro collectors are a bunch of irrational, money wasting, weirdos, who need to buy the same figure over and over again - and they constantly need their fix of more (of the same) IM figures from Hot Toys. It's like an addiction to narcotics. They're a strange bunch, even by the standards of other toy collectors - and that alone speaks volumes.

Isn't this entire hobby "money wasting" and an addiction (of narcotics)? And when we buy figures they're essentially the same thing at its core, plastic that's been sculpted and painted.

Isn't this entire hobby "money wasting" and an addiction (of narcotics)? And when we buy figures they're essentially the same thing at its core, plastic that's been sculpted and painted.

There is a difference. Iron Man is ****.

Nope. I don't know a lot of folks who have to keep buying the same figure all the time. Except for the Iron Man dudes.

Nope. I don't know a lot of folks who have to keep buying the same figure all the time. Except for the Iron Man dudes.

Well, iron man is now hot toys bread and butter, and people will always keep buying them even if they are "the same figure", but since it bothers you so much why don't you dip your hand in the toy biz? It'll be better since you will actually communicate to customers and fans. Just an idea :dunno

Well, iron man is now hot toys bread and butter, and people will always keep buying them even if they are "the same figure", but since it bothers you so much why don't you dip your hand in the toy biz? It'll be better since you will actually communicate to customers and fans. Just an idea :dunno

I'm not bothered, I'm laughing my *** off! :lol.

Hot Toys doesn't have any franchise that's their "bread and butter". Arguably, they can release Batman, Avengers, X-Men, or whatever else, and have enough sales, so that Howard Chan can afford an entire yard or Ferraris.

I'm not bothered, I'm laughing my *** off! :lol.

Hot Toys doesn't have any franchise that's their "bread and butter". Arguably, they can release Batman, Avengers, X-Men, or whatever else, and have enough sales, so that Howard Chan can afford an entire yard or Ferraris.

More like Audis to complete his Iron Man memorabilia, along with a fake wig and beard.

Can we please close this until we actually see the figures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back