Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

It serves a purpose. To remind the forum that hot toys sucks at planning

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

There is already plenty of other Hot Toys threads for that :lol

Iron Man is better than Batman

:monkey3

I'm gonna flip my **** if that's another Tony Stark.

Then go on and flip the hell out of your **** cuz it's him.

**** ****ing Iron Turd already. Just stahp it.

This is actually hilarious now.
I'm curious who buys all these Ironmen figures? Is it really that much bigger than any other movie franchise to warrant such exposure?

Personally I'm only interested in the figures I desperately want, like TDK batman or MGS Solid Snake

This is actually hilarious now.
I'm curious who buys all these Ironmen figures? Is it really that much bigger than any other movie franchise to warrant such exposure?

Personally I'm only interested in the figures I desperately want, like TDK batman or MGS Solid Snake

2a6rxoz.jpg

:lol unfortunately those are rich Asian fellas.
And most of them never talk about their toys.

Also I see quite enough Russians doin the same... :monkey4

It's inconceivable to keep buying the same ****ing figure over and over... and over and over... and over and over... AND over again.

ThreeA collectorz disagree.

Ugh those hipster snobs :lol

So happy I was banned from their forum because they're uptight douches :peace

**** ****ing Iron Turd already. Just stahp it.

After the dx13 thinking about a break from hot toys .this is nonsense with the ironman ****.

Yup, just saw that. I don't think it's possible to have liked the movie enough to want the figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back