Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, he looks okay. Likeness on the SS one is better I think. I guess I'll see when I have him in hand.

That's what I hear. I'll see how these guys compare. I love the look of the asmus Frodo, Merry, and Pippin so far.
I love the feet too.

I wouldn't go by those pics. If there's one thing I learned about 1:6 this past year, it's that pics can be really deceiving. Especially photos like that one. Merry and Pippin look great in hand, but even the final Asmus photos didn't look great. I won't pass judgement on any figure until I hold it in my hands.

Haha me too! Although my second replacement Aragorn neck arrived yesterday (the first was an empty envelope). So I am gett8ng there!

Oh, good! I'm glad the pegs are starting to trickle out. Did you contact them? I reached out through their website shortly after receiving my Aragorn head, asking for a peg, but heard nothing back. Did you contact them through e-mail? Their site? Facebook? Just wondering which pathway is most likely to be noticed. :duff

Oh, good! I'm glad the pegs are starting to trickle out. Did you contact them? I reached out through their website shortly after receiving my Aragorn head, asking for a peg, but heard nothing back. Did you contact them through e-mail? Their site? Facebook? Just wondering which pathway is most likely to be noticed. :duff

Facebook. I have had to contact them a few times and it seems to be the most consistently effective! Good luck!

Has anyone gotten the expansion HS of Merry and Pippin? The wait seems to be very long on those...

Nothing for me yet either. With Aragorn they put the expansion/headsculpt in the same shipping box as the slim figure but the expansions set did not ship with my slim set of Merry & Pippin this time.

Back