Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming out of self-imposed collecting exile to pick up slim Frodo. So glad they decided to revisit the little master. He looks awesome.

Haven't been around in a while. Has there been any mention of Asmus tackling Gollum? Or have they been focusing just on the Fellowship?

Coming out of self-imposed collecting exile to pick up slim Frodo. So glad they decided to revisit the little master. He looks awesome.

Haven't been around in a while. Has there been any mention of Asmus tackling Gollum? Or have they been focusing just on the Fellowship?

I haven't seen mention of Gollum. After Gimli, they have shown a Thorin render, I think they have mentioned a Hobbit Bilbo and I seem to remember mention of Uruk-khai, but that was some time ago.

I haven't seen mention of Gollum. After Gimli, they have shown a Thorin render, I think they have mentioned a Hobbit Bilbo and I seem to remember mention of Uruk-khai, but that was some time ago.
I believe there was also a render or sculpt shown for Eomer too.

I received my rooted hair Boromir, but havent received the Frodo/Sam or Merry/Pippin upgrade head sculpts. Anyone received just those sculpts yet?

My Merry/Pippin upgrade heads are now en route. Frodo/Sam haven't shipped yet. I expect they'll ship sometime after the Frodo and Sam slims are both delivered to the folks who ordered whole figures. The heads seem to follow on a few weeks afterward.

I believe there was also a render or sculpt shown for Eomer too.

Thanks, good to know! :duff So glad they're still getting after it with this line.

Slim Frodo is in stock with TNS figures....

So....um....

I need some better pics...
4040f9d63250394a23e83226bf304a07.jpg
1b2627c36c19f67f675c09c7bca521f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Received a paypal invoice from Asmus today for Frodo. Hopefully Sam shows up soon. He will be my first Asmus figure and the lone Fellowship member on the shelf until Frodo turns up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim Frodo is in stock with TNS figures....

So....um....

I need some better pics...
4040f9d63250394a23e83226bf304a07.jpg
1b2627c36c19f67f675c09c7bca521f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Paid my invoice. Then i see this weird pic... Hope it's just a bad angle.

Back