Authentic "The Joker" autograph signed by Heath Ledger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seriously?

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
A true gem. He signed it in august 2007. Signed "The Joker" at the top.

Last edited:
Yeah it looks kind of sloppy, but that's the way he signed. I have a few others by him signed the same way.

It looks like it says "To John <3 Senator Wes"

But its still really cool to have, especialy if you got to meet him in person.

cannot believe it without a certificate of authenticity or photographic evidence :-(

sorry just too many fakes floating around there

and hello by the way.... :-/

Last edited:
I didn't meet him for this one, but for one of the others, he signed a pic from Brokeback Mountain. I have the story behind this autograph somewhere. I'll try to find it.

hi :)

Last edited:
A true gem. He signed it in august 2007. Signed "The Joker" at the top.

that just doesn't look real...it's illegible. did he write this in his last minutes, while overdosing? i'm just not sure that it looks like a real signature....if it is...then he needed some penmanship help.

Did he sign that while in character? Maybe that's how he intended the Joker's handwriting to look. :lol

Pretty cool to have for oneself, but if the idea was to showcase it to people, friends, whatever, I'd expect more "wha?" reactions that anything else.

that just doesn't look real...it's illegible. did he write this in his last minutes, while overdosing? i'm just not sure that it looks like a real signature....if it is...then he needed some penmanship help.

Ouch.

It's important to realise that actors are asked to sign countless autographs and as such many of them develop a scribble that can be quickly put to paper for fans. Especially if this was done while he was working, his mind would have been on other things and he would have been looking to get back to it ASAP. I'm not saying that this confirms the authenticity or not, just that it's hardly unusual for an autograph to have little resemblance to an actual name.

That looks like just, scribbles on paper. I can barely, if not at all, make out anything that looks like a real word. Cool if real, but not as cool as i would've thought. I do have my reservations though, just seems like anyone could do that
Not meaning to sound harsh btw

cannot believe it without a certificate of authenticity or photographic evidence :-(

I could make one if you like? Seriously, 90% of 'certificate of authenticity' are balls.

As I have said before, unless you actually meet the person you want the autograph from, (which is kind of the point, no?), I would not trust any autorgraph.

Now that's disgusting :rolleyes:

But as I said before it has been authenticated by psa/dna, and that's just how his autograph looked like.

Back