Authentic "The Joker" autograph signed by Heath Ledger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the COA for The Joker, and the other two I have by him. Also a picture of him signing the one from Brokeback Mountain.

that's his signature!?...Seriously?...........................get it!?
122.gif
.......yeah, lame, huh!?

To see the autograph of the joker. Don't be hypocrites, everybody's buying ht jokers, having sigs and avatars of him, and you can't appreciate stuff from the real man?

Apparently it contained among other things, things and ideas the joker would find funny. Murders, gays, aids, brutal stories etc. I remember reading something where this chick who interviewed him saw it and asked him about it. Apparently he seemed almost a little embarrased about it, naturally.

What is the point of this thread?

"Whats the point?" I ask that every time I see you post something.

This is cool, if it is indeed real. If you are confident it is, then good for you! I would kill for a Ledger autograph that I KNEW was authentic...

I've been working on replicating the signature if anyone wants to buy it. I can make it look almost 99% accurate to the real thing if anyone needs to display it. If you want it to be touched by the joker I'll even rub it on my mms dx when he comes in stock, since it's the best figure ever omg likeness perfection

Yeah that joker diary thing would definitely be interesting to see. But seeing the real thing...would ruin how I have it picture in my mind. like something out of the viral campaign. Wonder what else was in it, though. Probably more crazy hand writing.

Yeah it's one of those things better left unsaid. Shawshank redemption style 'I have no idea what that diary contained, and frankly, i don't wanna know' lol

od'ing on prescription drugs make you write like a 4 year old. then it makes you dead.

Fail.

that just doesn't look real...it's illegible. did he write this in his last minutes, while overdosing? i'm just not sure that it looks like a real signature....if it is...then he needed some penmanship help.

However, win. :lol

od'ing on prescription drugs make you write like a 4 year old. then it makes you dead.

Fail.

that just doesn't look real...it's illegible. did he write this in his last minutes, while overdosing? i'm just not sure that it looks like a real signature....if it is...then he needed some penmanship help.

However, win. :lol

Sometimes the poor taste on this board is just unbelievable... thats the internet for you I guess.

Back