Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys, here's something that will interest you. I just found this image on Reddit. I have no clue where it came from but my guess is that it's some sort of reference for toy designers to get the scale right. Anyways, I pity the wallets of anyone who decides to buy the Hot Toys Hulkbuster.

View attachment 140098

Not sure how accurate those are. Post-serum Rogers is listed at 6'2" in the Smithsonian in TWS.

Alright guys, here's something that will interest you. I just found this image on Reddit. I have no clue where it came from but my guess is that it's some sort of reference for toy designers to get the scale right. Anyways, I pity the wallets of anyone who decides to buy the Hot Toys Hulkbuster.

View attachment 140098

My god thats scary, if hulkbuster is that big... :panic:

giphy-13.gif

Told u guys he's HUGE! LOL Hulk could wear that armor. Although i had no idea Ultron was gonna be 8ft.

Those heights seem exaggerated, sooooooooooooo I'm gonna call it as not legitimate....... at best.... an estimate
He will be big though :lol

View attachment 140098

No Quicksilver and SW? Hope they don't get left out of the HT and toy merch.

Holy crap if hulk buster is that big his toy is going to be massive!! Where the hell am I going to put him and how much is he going to cost at that size?

No Quicksilver and SW? Hope they don't get left out of the HT and toy merch.

:horror..............I doubt they will though. Hot Toys will milk Marvel as much as they can(especially Avengers). I expect QS and SW, all the armors, battle damaged armor and Ultron, as well as all Ultrons forms and his bots

I say expect to get more than you expect you will get from this movie :rotfl

View attachment 140098

Thanks for the chart, but I wouldn't put too much stock in the heights. If HT had followed that chart, Hulk should be just under 17 inches, the figure turned out to be a little taller. And Thor should be a little taller than Cap.

If that chart were right, HB would be 22 inches, which is possible, but I think HT is gonna stop at around 19 or 20 inches. Yeah, it won't be in proper scale, but that's HT for ya.

Can't wait to watch Interstellar, Age of Ultron trailer right before what could be the best movie of 2014

:horror..............I doubt they will though. Hot Toys will milk Marvel as much as they can(especially Avengers). I expect QS and SW, all the armors, battle damaged armor and Ultron, as well as all Ultrons forms and his bots

I say expect to get more than you expect you will get from this movie :rotfl

For once I'm glad this is true, I'll buy everything from this line :lecture

Back