Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they will only talk about marvel in general, comic book stuff

Experience an exciting journey through the 75 year history of the Marvel Universe, from its humble beginnings as Timely Comics in 1939 to the birth of The Marvel Age in the 1960s, and finally the cinematic blockbusters of today in the original special, “Marvel: Pulp to Pop,” hosted by Emily VanCamp, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET)

This is what is saw... Not sure how legit it is.

image.jpg

So would it be safe to assume that we're gonna get a Thor figure with sleeves for this movie? Cause i'm a huge fan of the Modern look and though I know that one of the spy pics from the set has shown a sleeved Thor, a ton of the main screenshots from we've seen are of sleeveless Thor. I just want the silver discs so bad.

So would it be safe to assume that we're gonna get a Thor figure with sleeves for this movie? Cause i'm a huge fan of the Modern look and though I know that one of the spy pics from the set has shown a sleeved Thor, a ton of the main screenshots from we've seen are of sleeveless Thor. I just want the silver discs so bad.

Won't HT make both? :lol

The reason I liked TDW Thor so much was because the discs weren't silver... Is there any difinitive proof that they will be silver in AoU? I haven't seen much of the leaked images besides the large poster with the Asian in front of it.

Also, I was thinking the same thing about Thor from AoU... Its pretty obvious at this point that he will go both sleeveless and armored in the movie, and i'm sure HT will make both and make one an exclusive like they did with Dark World Thor... I got the sleeved TDW Thor and I like it alot, I really didn't care for the sleeveless look in TDW but I like the sleeved one so much that I might swing for the sleeveless version for AoU. (if they make it of course)

Well, seeing the template shot of character sizes relative to one another has done me a favour, in a way, and ruled out Hulk Buster for my collection. Just way too big a commitment of space and, I suspect, really limited posability on something that monstrously large. Definitely something I'll enjoy seeing in orther peoples' collections but kind of a relief I can write it off so early. Think I'll limit myself to Ultron, a drone and Vision, supposing what we've seen of the concept art is fairly accurate.

The reason I liked TDW Thor so much was because the discs weren't silver... Is there any difinitive proof that they will be silver in AoU? I haven't seen much of the leaked images besides the large poster with the Asian in front of it.

Also, I was thinking the same thing about Thor from AoU... Its pretty obvious at this point that he will go both sleeveless and armored in the movie, and i'm sure HT will make both and make one an exclusive like they did with Dark World Thor... I got the sleeved TDW Thor and I like it alot, I really didn't care for the sleeveless look in TDW but I like the sleeved one so much that I might swing for the sleeveless version for AoU. (if they make it of course)

Yeah I'll get both again, even though I have 4 Thors and 2 Loki'

Its all silver again

Captain-America-Thor.jpg

I've been skipping Thor since day 1, I guess it was a good decision since his look barely changed.... I think I'll buy the AoU version, the sleeveless one

Back