Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

While WB was dealing with mustache gate Marvel sneaks in Cap with full beard. :lol

WB can’t even win with facial hair.

While WB was dealing with mustache gate Marvel sneaks in Cap with full beard. :lol

WB can’t even win with facial hair.

LOL! Ill take this "stupid looking cap" over A1 costume any day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go get yourself an avatar Thomas.

source.gif

LOL! Ill take this "stupid looking cap" over A1 costume any day

"Stupid looking?" What? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile:
https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/881901/Avengers-Infinity-War-Malekith-return-Christopher-Eccleston-MCU
As if his character being crushed to death wasn’t already a big indicator that he couldn’t come back, Christopher Eccleston has said the sheer amount of time he had to spend in the make-up chair scuppered his experience of playing Malekith.

The villain was in Thor: The Dark World and was poorly received by fans and critics, though it certainly wasn’t Eccleston’s performance at fault.

Now, he has spoken negatively of his time on set in a new interview.
Speaking to Graham Norton on BBC Radio 2, he said: "Not my greatest moment, it has to be said.

"The first couple of days it was about seven hours, eight hours [in make-up].

“I think we got it down to six and a half. It's a day's work before [anything]."

The star confirmed that he took the gig for the paycheque, saying: “Money. That’s exactly what i felt.
"Marvel were dishonest to me. Because they never, ever let me know that there'd be that amount of make-up.

Crybaby. Don't know how makeup equates w. being boring. Probably just po'd about not bein' brought back somehow for IW.

His character looked like crap, the make-up was indeed heavy and didn't look good.
Most actors hate heavy makeup FX, sometimes to the point of refusin' to perform in it.
And yes, he can say that because he's not coming back.

Because he gave an honest answer? :lol

No because pediatric neurosurgeons stand on their feet for 11 hours performing life saving brain surgeries while earning alot less than this whining c**t complaining about having to sit and sleep for 6-8 hours during makeup for 2 days while listening to music.

You signed up for a monster role you idiot.

He can kiss my Raganarok ass lol

Last edited:

No because pediatric neurosurgeons stand on their feet for 11 hours performing life saving brain surgeries while earning alot less than this whining c**t complaining about having to sit and sleep for 6-8 hours during makeup for 2 days while listening to music.

Actors man lol

This. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back