Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I wonder how Tchalla will treat Widow at first in IW, after all she let Bucky escape

I wonder how Tchalla will treat Widow at first in IW, after all she let Bucky escape

By the end of CW he had an altered perspective on things, so much so that he provided refuge for Rogers and Barnes, based on how he’s been thus far, I imagine he will respect her choice.

By the end of CW he had an altered perspective on things, so much so that he provided refuge for Rogers and Barnes, based on how he’s been thus far, I imagine he will respect her choice.

You talking about the deleted scene from CW ..I guess so

Now that's what I call brand loyalty :lol
By this point in AoS show HYDRA is nonexistent and SHIELD is ruined.
Plus they've killed the creator of nano mask in Season 2 so there's that.
What I'm sayin' is that she wouldn't be able to get the mask from anywhere.

By this point in AoS show HYDRA is nonexistent and SHIELD is ruined.
Plus they've killed the creator of nano mask in Season 2 so there's that.
What I'm sayin' is that she wouldn't be able to get the mask from anywhere.

I guess i should have watched that show since the MCU still doesnt cover it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to watch AoS and got maybe 7 episodes into season 1 and it just seemed too amateur compared to the MCU to enjoy, but only because back then it was supposed to tie into MCU, one episode had connections to Thor 2, so the qualities I couldn’t enjoy in that show weren’t because I can’t enjoy them at all, just that they made the show feel too separated from the movies and I don’t like when parts of a bigger TV or film universe don’t blend together enough.

:exactly: she’s rogue and misses Banner. I wonder if Steve made his outfit look like that. Can’t see him getting an outfit handed to him like that. Unless Fury returned

I'm thinkin' the Wakandans did it for him. Maybe did some enhancements. Suri was working on BP suits anyway in the BP trailer.

He won't care about that at all, if anything he may literally ask for forgiveness. Remember he knows Bucky and his father were victims of Zemo. He's taking care of Bucky now and probably will give him a vibranium arm, besides curing his mental problems.

He won't care about that at all, if anything he may literally ask for forgiveness. Remember he knows Bucky and his father were victims of Zemo. He's taking care of Bucky now and probably will give him a vibranium arm, besides curing his mental problems.

Probably would respect her loyalty

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

7A6eNg_mF4o.jpg

I guess Widow went all white haired from the stress after Banner hid his green zucchini

Captain America looks so stupid now.

Punished Cap: A patriot denied his stars.

Last edited:
Back