Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I mean they weren’t gonna do anything drastic to black panther in his first movie
And the fact that you already expect that is real issue with these movie , they are predictable we all know they hero is mostly like to make it but , they way these movies are made it's a guarantee.

That is my I hope this fox Disney deal does not go through . We can never have anothe days of the future past movie again.

They already destroyed Spider-Man turning him in a like action ultimate cartoon. If they had Spider-Man fro. The beginning they would have never made the Gween Stacy story line because it's not kid friendly

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So they are showing us black panther in trailer basicly negating his whole movie. You know he will come out on top. So I can literally skip black panther and it will have no impact on Infinity War.

Damn, you mean Black Panther wont die in his first solo film? Shocking. :lol

JL quickly fades into the recesses of your mind. :lol

JL??? What is that?? :lol

Based on Scarjo's recent interview I think she's going to bite it maybe a heroic sacrifice.

Hawkeye is so dead he wasn't even included in the trailer lol.

Like I said killing off BW would give Hulk a great moment to rage.. While I like BW I would gladly sacrifice her for some great Hulk violence :lol

Was that Avengers theme not in AoU? I'm getting the impression it skipped a movie the way people are talking about it.

As been pointed out it was in the film.. But not on prominent display like the first film.. Very hard to hear and it was missed. One of the many reasons the film sucked :)

I hope they bring back Alan Silvestri for this.

Last edited:

LOL! Maybe black panther dies in his solo then be resurrected in IW like supes [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, you mean Black Panther wont die in his first solo film? Shocking. [emoji38]
Why spend money when I already know they ending , they spoiled their movie. But ths t doesn't matter it's all meaningless they need to make this monster movie

Allowed to kill:
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Winter soldier
The black panther crew
Black panther
Vision
Nick fury
Wasp
War Machine

DONT kill:
Any of the guardians of the galaxy
Iron man
Ant man
Hulk
Captain America
Spiderman
Falcon
Thor

Fixed :)

And the fact that you already expect that is real issue with these movie , they are predictable we all know they hero is mostly like to make it but , they way these movies are made it's a guarantee.

That is my I hope this fox Disney deal does not go through . We can never have anothe days of the future past movie again.

They already destroyed Spider-Man turning him in a like action ultimate cartoon. If they had Spider-Man fro. The beginning they would have never made the Gween Stacy story line because it's not kid friendly

Woah there now. This Spider-Man is nothing like that ****** ultimate cartoon one. Not by a long shot. And how do you know they won’t kill gwen? It could happen.

This. You can pretty much kiss goodbye any real meaningful and cerebral CBM involving X-Men characters. Transcendent CBMs like Logan will never happen at Disney.

They already destroyed Spider-Man turning him in a like action ultimate cartoon.

Yeah, Homecoming was not only incredibly underwhelming, it was also a blatant misrepresentation of the character. It was "Spider-Kid" more than Spider-Man, something nobody asked for. They had a chance to wreck SONY and basically nail that character once and for all but instead went the cop out hipster route and delivered a forgettable movie and character I never truly felt like following.

Allowed to kill:
Iron man
Hawkeye
Winter solier
The black panther crew
Vision
Nick fury
Falcon

DONT kill:
Any of the female characters
Any of the guardians of the galaxy
Ant man
Wasp
Hulk
Captain America
Spiderman
Black panther

Nice list. Here's my list.

Allowed to kill:
Black Panther
The black panther crew
Nick fury
Falcon
War Machine
Luke Cage
Heimdall

DONT kill:

Everyone else

6aPecCO.gif

:chase

Michonne looks way better with short hair imo

But if he isn't in need of any armor why not walk naked?

At least Superman was raised on earth with Earth customs and physique.

How do we know aliens out there in the cosmos even know what clothes and armor even are.

So does Thanos wear clothes for modesty, to protect from the elements, from being injured by trauma or is it for showing off.

If it is for showing off his prowess then a regal helmet would make alot of sense.

That would make sense except Re the comics Thanos is interesting; intelligent. E.g. well aware of other cultures. Don't know about you but I cringe at the idea of planting my naked butt on a cold stone throne - unless his throne is like those massage heated chairpads. Coz space and interdimensions are freezing.

Look, a lot of times wearing clothes is just more comfortable, Ok?:cool: Stuff stays put. Unless Thanos doesn't HAVE stuff but Disney is paying for all this and wants those family dollars; and besides think of the jokes if Thanos was striding about naked.

I dunno about a helmet unless you really need one. Besides, why would Thanos want to show off to puny humans. But I bet we see Thor in full armor for IW2.

People keep calling Thanos an alien, but technically his people the Eternals, are originally from earth, so that kind of makes Thanos a....human?

People keep calling Thanos an alien, but technically his people the Eternals, are originally from earth, so that kind of makes Thanos a....human?

The Eternals were the Celestials other attempt at creating life along the Deviants...which are essentially their species cousins. Given that both races sort of “left” Earth long ago, it no longer became their home. They’re technically not human because of their abilities and engineering by the Celestials, even though the Eternals mostly look very human-like.

I suppose also you can argue that since the Celestials “created”them out of proto-humans..they’re not a natural evolution of Earth’s organisms..which we know would eventually become the normal human race without the Celestial tinkering.

Maybe Thanos will talk about his origin in the movie?

I thought the trailer was great, overall. I am very excited for this! The past 10 years have been building up to this. That is crazy! What the MCU has done is ground breaking. I want to see Thanos retire some characters too, for good.

My list for his victims:
Black Widow
Vision
Hawkeye
Cap (a very honorable death at the hands of Thanos needs to happen)
Falcon (he just sticks around Cap)
Ant-Man (just comedic relief, not much else)
War Machine

Maybe his color varies depending on what kind of lighting he's in? I think his eyes looked best in 2012.

Back