Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Oh maaaaan.

*Thanos snaps his fingers*
*Cap drops dead*

I know they won't to it like in the comic, but if they at least do something like that ^ with any character, and it's permanent, they'll earn my respect.

Cap's death is late. The impact it would have had last year would have been extremely powerful. With IW, it's alright.

He really didn't need to be in this movie (or the next).

ScarJo has proved, not once, twice, that she can't carry a movie.

Not gonna happen.

tumblr_nv708cWqJo1tctq75o1_500.gif

Oh maaaaan.

*Thanos snaps his fingers*
*Cap drops dead*

I know they won't to it like in the comic, but if they at least do something like that ^ with any character, and it's permanent, they'll earn my respect.

I could see Thanos using the time gem to make Cap his real age. :lol

But marvel always underuses their villains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cap's death is late. The impact it would have had last year would have been extremely powerful. With IW, it's alright.

Eeeeeeh, I don't remember my position on Cap's death in CW, but I don't subscribe to it now, in retrospect I think it has become clear that there was no rhyme or reason for Cap dying in that movie, while being a fugitive and an alleged terrorist.

If they kill him here, he has a chance to make a sacrifice or a stand, possibly a public one, and thus die a martyr.

You can't tell me you can't see the impact of that, being 10x bigger than if it was done in CW, if anything, putting off death for so long in the MCU (QuickGopnik doesn't count) has given people emotional blue balls.

Mother****ers will cry.

What if they kill the whole avengers team? The whole team is already hanging by a thread. I see cap and iron man dying

Eeeeeeh, I don't remember my position on Cap's death in CW, but I don't subscribe to it now, in retrospect I think it has become clear that there was no rhyme or reason for Cap dying in that movie, while being a fugitive and an alleged terrorist.

If they kill him here, he has a chance to make a sacrifice or a stand, possibly a public one, and thus die a martyr.

You can't tell me you can't see the impact of that, being 10x bigger than if it was done in CW, if anything, putting off death for so long in the MCU (QuickGopnik doesn't count) has given people blue balls.

Mother****ers will cry.

Plus it makes iron man the bad guy for messing with him in civil war
People will spit on robert's face on the street when this comes out lol

I think people will be way too sad to be angry.

If they kill Cap even I would be sad ;_;

FFS they got me too.

YO HOLD UP

Those 3 crack me up but this video was nowhere close to their funniest. But they are funny.

:lol :lol

Kids are all going to cry and the adults are going to cry even more.

I can see it now you and Gaspar in the theater sharing tissues.

Last edited:

And JL had to CGI remove a mustache... It's like seeing Justice League vs the Crime Syndicate.

The irony is delicious, even for me.

XIdYtRC.png

Well he definitely looks very attractive with that beard.
He looks wiser, more heroic,

Superman with a beard would have been really bad ass

You can't tell me you can't see the impact of that, being 10x bigger than if it was done in CW, if anything, putting off death for so long in the MCU (QuickGopnik doesn't count) has given people emotional blue balls.

Mother****ers will cry.

Thanos should say that :lol

In the Infinity Gauntlet storyline Cap was one if not the last man standing, until Thanos Kills him.

I honestly think IW will end with most of the Avengers dying, thus fulfilling Stark's fear/nightmare from AOU. It wouldn't surprise me if the opening scene of the trailer with Tony crying is near the end of the movie.

However, there is an Avengers 4 with no name yet, and the behind the scenes photos give away some details, which could mean a flashback scene or someone manipulating time. With the Infinity gems as the main MacGuffin, death isn't necessarily permanent, so I could see characters coming back from the dead for Avengers 4.

I always knew you were a chick.

Well I hope you are a chick after that comment or ummm yeah lol.

Captain america goes beyond straight or gay
His godlike beauty transcends mortal standards

However, there is an Avengers 4 with no name yet, and the behind the scenes photos give away some details, which could mean a flashback scene or someone manipulating time. With the Infinity gems as the main MacGuffin, death isn't necessarily permanent, so I could see character coming back from the dead for Avengers 4.
Thank you for ruining it for me, I'm back on SNIKTS's camp.

angry-with-his-arms-crossed-stock-photo_csp17247145.jpg

Back